Saban Taking Shots at UM's Dan Enos for Leaving

Paranos

All-ACC
Wow saban is still real salty about Dan Enos and others leaving Bama apparently.

“When the season started, I think we were great,” Saban said. “When we won the LSU game, it just seemed like people’s own agendas starting to become more important.”

Finebaum asked Saban to clarify who he was identifying.

Coaching,” he said. “We had a lot of guys who wanted to be head coaches at different places. It takes a special person to say focused on what they have to do now when they have job somewhere else that’s awaiting them and they have a responsibility on staffs.”

Go Canes

Advertisement
Every time I think he can't possibly be more arrogant and completely devoid of self awareness, he comes out and proves once again there is no limit to how much of an insufferable jerk off he is.

They got curb stomped by Clemson. In every way a team can get be.

He's so unwilling to look at himself that he constantly finds little ***** ways to back bite others as a way to shed blame. He may say "It's on me", but inevitably it will circle around to how it was really someone else's fault.

He's already laying the groudwork for what Lawrence and Clemson are going to to him this year, which is drop another 50 on his ***.

Advertisement
Last edited:
He mentioned multiple coaches seeking HC jobs. Locksley was one for sure but it's no secret Enos wants his own team also.

Go Canes

I think you’re reaching , he says “ coaches “ because if he said “ coach “ he’d might as well just came out and said the name. Locksley called the plays and has been the one receiving heat.

Advertisement
It was mentioned during the ACC media days that sabag has had 22 assistants leave during his tenure at baga. The point was that dablo had only 2 in the same time frame. They were discussing the different courses to success of the 2 programs.

It's been said that many programs want assistants that coached under sabag. That's the reason so many leave. Or is it that many assistants want to get the **** out from under his thumb?

Either way, I thought it was one helluva coup by Manny to get Enos.

BTW, f*ck sabag and baga.

It was mentioned during the ACC media days that sabag has had 22 assistants leave during his tenure at baga. The point was that dablo had only 2 in the same time frame. They were discussing the different courses to success of the 2 programs.

It's been said that many programs want assistants that coached under sabag. That's the reason so many leave. Or is it that many assistants want to get the **** out from under his thumb?

Saban takes guys that he knows are only coming to boost their resume and win some games. (also fix some of their sketchy backgrounds.)

Advertisement

Saban is like Meryl Streeps character in "Devil Wears Prada". Deal with the **** for a year or so, soak in all the knowledge, get your weight up, get the notoriety of being under him, and get the **** out after a year or 2 to a HC gig or ***. HC gig. Saban should realize that's what coaches are going to do under him and just deal with it.

Saban is like Meryl Streeps character in "Devil Wears Prada". Deal with the **** for a year or so, soak in all the knowledge, get your weight up, get the notoriety of being under him, and get the **** out after a year or 2 to a HC gig or ***. HC gig. Saban should realize that's what coaches are going to do under him and just deal with it.
A surprisingly good movie, a a surprisingly good comparison. Well done.

He's getting ready to go float away on an ice floe. He knows his reputation and he knows his time is rapidly ending.

Advertisement
Why doesn't Dabos staff have the same problem? Coaches aren't miserable there.

They have the best DC in the game, and two co offensive coordinators who wont take other jobs...

Advertisement
Back