Saban Taking Shots at UM's Dan Enos for Leaving

Every time I think he can't possibly be more arrogant and completely devoid of self awareness, he comes out and proves once again there is no limit to how much of an insufferable jerk off he is.

They got curb stomped by Clemson. In every way a team can get be.

He's so unwilling to look at himself that he constantly finds little ***** ways to back bite others as a way to shed blame. He may say "It's on me", but inevitably it will circle around to how it was really someone else's fault.

He's already laying the groudwork for what Lawrence and Clemson are going to to him this year, which is drop another 50 on his ***.
Nicky Satan seems to forget all the lies when he left the Dolfins for Bama.

Advertisement
He mentioned multiple coaches seeking HC jobs. Locksley was one for sure but it's no secret Enos wants his own team also.

Go Canes

I've never heard this. In fact, sounds to me like he doesn't want all that comes with that.

Advertisement
Wow saban is still real salty about Dan Enos and others leaving Bama apparently.

“When the season started, I think we were great,” Saban said. “When we won the LSU game, it just seemed like people’s own agendas starting to become more important.”

Finebaum asked Saban to clarify who he was identifying.

Coaching,” he said. “We had a lot of guys who wanted to be head coaches at different places. It takes a special person to say focused on what they have to do now when they have job somewhere else that’s awaiting them and they have a responsibility on staffs.”

Go Canes
Saban is a total IDIOT! That man has a Narcissus complex!!

Advertisement
**** for all his accomplishments...Saban is just a biitch.
Excuses after excuses.
When the downturn eventually comes in his career it's going to get ugly with all his crying and excuses.
Can't wait.

Advertisement
Sad how some people hang on every word of a coach that isn't ours. Life must be pretty boring that you devote so much time to following him.

Advertisement
Wow saban is still real salty about Dan Enos and others leaving Bama apparently.

“When the season started, I think we were great,” Saban said. “When we won the LSU game, it just seemed like people’s own agendas starting to become more important.”

Finebaum asked Saban to clarify who he was identifying.

Coaching,” he said. “We had a lot of guys who wanted to be head coaches at different places. It takes a special person to say focused on what they have to do now when they have job somewhere else that’s awaiting them and they have a responsibility on staffs.”

Go Canes

Same guy who quit on the Fins, lied about it then took the Bama job. I don't credit him for the nattys, I credit his bagmen. You can't build a dynasty without them!

That happens when you have 10 assistants, 45 graduate assistants and 175 consultant coaches on your staff..

Every time I think he can't possibly be more arrogant and completely devoid of self awareness, he comes out and proves once again there is no limit to how much of an insufferable jerk off he is.

They got curb stomped by Clemson. In every way a team can get be.

He's so unwilling to look at himself that he constantly finds little ***** ways to back bite others as a way to shed blame. He may say "It's on me", but inevitably it will circle around to how it was really someone else's fault.

He's already laying the groudwork for what Lawrence and Clemson are going to to him this year, which is drop another 50 on his ***.

Clemson might not get the chance, Go.

WE WINNING THE ACC!

If they only lose to us, they may get a shot at Saban, but it won’t be as conference champs.

Advertisement
Back