Saban has retired.

IMG_2939.jpeg

I did find this pretty funny lol.

Advertisement
Advertisement

Interesting that this is going on and Norvell still hasn’t fully shut down the rumors…you’d think a coach so hellbent on proving the committee wrong wouldn’t drag this decision out, but hey I’m all for it.

Also just fwiw, it’s Roydell Williams from Bama (the irony) and Richie Leonard from UF.

Advertisement

Interesting that this is going on and Norvell still hasn’t fully shut down the rumors…you’d think a coach so hellbent on proving the committee wrong wouldn’t drag this decision out, but hey I’m all for it.

Also just fwiw, it’s Roydell Williams from Bama (the irony) and Richie Leonard from UF.

What if he’s rerecruiting them back to Bama on FSU’s dime and Ov? 3 D chess.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Dude got so **** faced at the Sugalt Bowl coaches had to carry him back to his room. Thats not even the worst story.

Allegedly Banged the HCs daughter, had way too much fun at a bowl game, constantly needled Saban as a coordinator but didn't get fired because he was too **** good at his job.... So far every negative story about him just makes him look cooler.

Allegedly Banged the HCs daughter, had way too much fun at a bowl game, constantly needled Saban as a coordinator but didn't get fired because he was too **** good at his job.... So far every negative story about him just makes him look cooler.
Now that my friends, is returning the U to its former glory.

And maybe getting arrested in the process, but charge it to the game.

Advertisement
Back