Saban has retired.

This is Norvell's last chance to jump ship before his shoddy HS recruiting catches up to him. They win 9 games tops next year and probably downhill from there.

I'd bet he has his agent going all out for the job.
His agent is actually the same as Kiffin, Saban, DeBoer, Sark and Venebles (amongst others). I think he represents a majority of SEC coaches too.

He’s in Tuscaloosa today. Jimmy Sexton.

Advertisement
Kiffin isn’t going to happen but it has been hilarious seeing the heel turn that fanbase has had on him since wanting him tarmac’d for years.

Feldman mentions Lanning and Sark.
His latest article has:
- sark
- norvell
- DeBoer
- DeMeco Ryans (though says he has it good in NFL
- Dabo

not sure if any order there - but I trust Feldman has good sources there

that said I wouldn’t be surprised at all if “the field” is the betting choice.

His agent is actually the same as Kiffin, Saban, DeBoer, Sark and Venebles (amongst others). I think he represents a majority of SEC coaches too.

He’s in Tuscaloosa today. Jimmy Sexton.
Same agent. It’s almost like he has 90% of the options which is really ****** in this case for your representation

Advertisement
His latest article has:
- sark
- norvell
- DeBoer
- Dabo

Sark leaving Texas for Bama? That's silly. If any sportswriter suggested that, he should have his media credentials immediately revoked.

His latest article has:
- sark
- norvell
- DeBoer
- Dabo

I feel like Bama brass is going to try to or wants to recreate the Saban to Bama situation.

Back searching for someone with college experience that's in the NFL. Won't be Ryans who is probably coach of the year...

Not sure there's a clear option in that scenario - I would have said Rhule if this was last year.

Advertisement
Sark leaving Texas for Bama? That's silly. If any sportswriter suggested that, he should have his media credentials immediately revoked.
Okay. No disrespect but I’m Definitely not taking you over Feldman.

I’m sure he didn’t talk to anyone connected to alabama.

look I don’t think he (sark) will go but that wasn’t the article. its who are likely being reached out to for gauging interest. It’s definitely a no if you don’t ask.

Texas boosters suck almost as much as auburns

I feel like Bama brass is going to try to or wants to recreate the Saban to Bama situation.

Back searching for someone with college experience that's in the NFL. Won't be Ryans who is probably coach of the year...

Not sure there's a clear option in that scenario - I would have said Rhule if this was last year.
Then Ryan’s maybe since he’s alum but he would be leaving CJ and being a hero in another city he also played in without having any insane life based on current college schedule

I don’t see a currently employed not on the hot seat nfl HC going to college til (if) the insanity of no down time and free agency on your own team is addressed.

Kliff Kingsberry?

Kliff Kingsberry?

IMG_7085.jpeg

Season 9 Lol GIF by The Office

Advertisement
SIAP. Bruce Feldman jumped on the Ryen Russillo podcast late last night. He had lanning, norvell, and Dabo as the realistic candidates.

Doesn’t see Sark jumping and sees Alabama being hesitate to hire Debeor because he’s never coached in the SEC. Things may have changed but thought I would share

sees Alabama being hesitate to hire Debeor because he’s never coached in the SEC.
Never coached in the SEC but he went 5-0 the last 2 seasons against the other 2 on his list with less talent and resources. That's wild.

Edit: Sark isn't on his list but would be if he thought they could poach him from Texas... which they can't

Advertisement
Never coached in the SEC but he went 5-0 the last 2 seasons against the other 2 on his list with less talent and resources. That's wild.

Edit: Sark isn't on his list but would be if he thought they could poach him from Texas... which they can't
He was alluding to the recruiting and politics that go into it I guess. Whatever that means haha

Yeah I would think Sark would have been their first choice if they had a chance with him. He’d be an idiot to leave what he’s building in Texas

Advertisement
Back