Saban calls out Miami while complaining about NIL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing to see here or worry about guys. Its Nick Saban! dude walks on water. He turned 10 pounds of lead into 30 pounds of gold. All of our three stars would be first round draft picks if they went to Bama. He doesn’t need to recruit a number one class remember? he develops. He knows more about Ex’s & Oh’s than Bill Belichick and Jimmy Johnson combined.
Hes just really concerned about the sport and where it’s going to. He’s absolutely not worried about Texas A&M Miami or USC getting all the top rank recruits because his coaching acumen, his development of defensive backs is legendary. DJ Ivy would be the next Stingley if he was over there.

He’s just an all-around nice guy who can turn all the chicken**** recruits into filet mignon. No need to recruit top talent overrated.
LOL....stars don’t matter.

Advertisement
Me coming here thinking this wouldn't be past 5 pages yet.............I'm an idiot haha
kHs1lBhZWaK5rj7lt3 (3).gif

The more noise Saban makes the more details are going to come out regarding the extent of the illegal payments he has made to players his entire life ... at LSU and Alabama. His "victories" could like end up with a major * asterisk with a footnote "actually cheated because he was illegally paying players and high school coaches hundreds of thousands of dollars each". Guy has lost any "respect" that people might have had for his "accomplishments" in football.

Bruce (immediately calling Mario): Hey buddy! So listen, I need a quote from "a former SEC assistant".

Mario: I got you, papi.

Bruce: Cool. Cool. Listen, that article about how Miami is actually doing this all the right way and should be the standard for actual NIL practices is going to drop on Monday. I figured I'd do it on a day I'm going on Cowherd and Eisen .

Mario: That's why I love you. So listen, primo. Can we somehow mention that Terry Saban is fat?
Didn’t you grow up in Pittsburgh? Did you learn all of this in Miami? Lol

Advertisement
Like me and you always said.

Where are allllll the posters on this board that said Bama was going to run nil, bruce young got a million oh no 1 can compete with them or that.

In literally less than 4 months....the supposed GOAT is crying..scared. I mean the man is crying about an HBCU and throwing in Miami basketball.

Even he knows there is only so much NIL that can be reciprocated where he is in Alabama..and it's not sustainable for his Roster to control the kids that he has because now they will be making more than most. It's why he ran away from the nfl he is a control freak. Big school like bama and hes crying about only getting 25 guys nils...we have walk ons getting a piece.

Jimbo Fisher about to be on hisazz, Deion Sanders definately about to light his ***, I for sure hope Um is all over his *** an gets to Fox sports to air him since ESPN is in his pockets for the most part. History saw a Jayson William's the basketball player light him up though.
Nick Saban to the NFL confirmed.

Advertisement
Need Saban to stay at Bama another 5-10 years I hope NIL don't run him off. When Mario lock down south Florida I need an all out war for Texas and Georgia players. Dilute the pool for Georgia a bit helps us in the long run.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back