Saban calls out Miami while complaining about NIL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Need Saban to stay at Bama another 5-10 years I hope NIL don't run him off. When Mario lock down south Florida I need an all out war for Texas and Georgia players. Dilute the pool for Georgia a bit helps us in the long run.
Interdicting the other programs' 4*/5* pipelines is CRITICAL to Canes' success.

If there was a moment rhat Hecht can pull this off, its now or never.

Advertisement
Can’t imagine it effects it very much considering Ruiz is protecting himself and having Mario’s back simultaneously which allows Mario himself to not have to get involved. As for his relationship with Nick, it seems pretty clear that by Saban coming after Miami with these comments, Saban doesn’t give to sh*TS about his relationship with Mario.
Plus he going after Jimbo,who he has a much longer relationship than Mario.I think this might be Saban last year anyway

As I stated before in this thread, Sabag should’ve kept his ego in check. He let that little dyck syndrome take a hold of him, and he ***** the bed in a major way.

Now every player that was offered or given bags by Baga (and their mommas, dads, brothers, aunties, dogs and cats), are gonna sing like birds.

Gentlemen, we might be seeing the beginning of the end for Little Nicky and his criminal enterprise. I know that usually nothing will happen here, but this feels different. Could get real ugly for him real quick. That’s why the MSM is out doing quality control for him ASAP.

Is saban really about to go live?

edit: he is

My favorite part of this interview is was the shpiel about parity and how college football has always created equity for all teams in scholarships and things like that. He conveniently didn’t mention his army of analysts or recruiting people compared to every team besides Georgia. But now it is inequitable!

Captain Saban:

32a089da-08b3-48eb-aba0-6d750110d836_text.gif

Advertisement
My second favorite part of that interview was how he has an issue with booster collectives, not companies like coke or dyson chicken doing actual marketing … or lifewallet.

And you're full of ****e. Nick knew who he was speaking to. He knows what buttons to push.

"Keeping up with larger market teams". Yeah, that's what they call it. Tell me about that huge Jackson State market, the school that Nicky called out specfically for taking a recruit away from a more deserving P5 school.

Go stick your head back in the sand.

racist-racism.gif

Advertisement
I hear what you are saying. I do not deny that was PART of his message.

But he specifically called out Jackson State. A historically black school that is no threat of any kind to Alabama, except if they continue to sign blue-chip recruits who were crystal-balled to P5 schools. WHY?

People need to put aside their own personal feels and simply acknowledge that race-BASED rhetoric (no need to call it "racist", that seems to trigger certain people) has been a powerful talking point for hundreds of years in the south.

Just because some 20 year olds think "racism is over" doesn't mean that a bunch of 80 year olds are not still capable of being called to action with race-based appeals to their wallets and their trophies.

Nick could have spoken in generalities. He could have said "urban schools". He didn't. He specifically called out Jackson State, which is a couple of hours down the road.

I'd love to give the benefit of the doubt, but it is completely undeserved here. Nick knew what he needed to say to pry those wallets open.

Bro he only called out Jackson State because it's wild they signed a five star and the only reason they did is because he's making a mil now. He'd say the same if it were any small ****** school landing five stars paying millions. Just because they happen to be HBCU doesn't mean it's racist. I don't think you understand what racism is.

I digress. Not getting into this. Carry on.

Advertisement

SEC commissioner Greg Sankey reprimanded both Texas A&M coach Jimbo Fisher and Alabama coach Nick Saban after the two ignited a fiery feud this week.
“The membership of the Southeastern Conference has established expectations for conduct and sportsmanship that were not met last night nor today,” Sankey said. “A hallmark of the SEC is intense competition within an environment of collaboration. Public criticism of any kind does not resolve issues and creates a distraction from seeking solutions for the issues facing college athletics today.”

Advertisement

SEC commissioner Greg Sankey reprimanded both Texas A&M coach Jimbo Fisher and Alabama coach Nick Saban after the two ignited a fiery feud this week.
“The membership of the Southeastern Conference has established expectations for conduct and sportsmanship that were not met last night nor today,” Sankey said. “A hallmark of the SEC is intense competition within an environment of collaboration. Public criticism of any kind does not resolve issues and creates a distraction from seeking solutions for the issues facing college athletics today.”
Aka

We have an honor among thieves. We can't be airing out our dirty laundry in public.

Bro he only called out Jackson State because it's wild they signed a five star and the only reason they did is because he's making a mil now. He'd say the same if it were any small ****** school landing five stars paying millions. Just because they happen to be HBCU doesn't mean it's racist. I don't think you understand what racism is.

I digress. Not getting into this. Carry on.
Expect nothing less from the reigning champ.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back