Saban calls out Miami while complaining about NIL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spider-Man Pointing at Spider-Man 19052022141727.jpg

Advertisement
So much to digest here.
I saw this last night and it struck me that this seems to be something he was telling boosters.

I feel like he got a lot of heat for not beating uga. And it probably bothered the sht out of him that it was Kirby.
The boosters were probably upset they spent all that money and didn’t win.

This is the second time he’s said something that was previously out of character for him. The first was calling out his receivers in public.

Now he’s out there warning his boosters that they will lose recruits to other teams because the other teams are cheating. El O Fckng El!!.

He said that they will be mad that they paid nil money to some freshman. And if he doesn’t start him he’ll transfer and the boosters will call him all upset cause they spent all this money for a player that transferred. Really bro? So in other words Bamas boosters and Nicky don’t have the same power to get or keep recruits like they did before.

Then he calls out schools!!!!!!
As a person who grew up around criminals he broke the golden rule of doing dirty sht..
No snitching!!! And not only did he snitch but he snitched on himself!!!!!
And he snitched in public!!!
Do you know what happens when you snitch??!!
It sets off a domino line of snitching that might end up coming back at you. I waited and waited before posting cause I knew former players were gonna come out on social media. Because social media is the king of all snitches.

I’ve posted on here that the truth about nick Saban will eventually come out. The truth is that he just buys all the talent on and off the field. He scares everyone that works for him and they hate working for him. It’s a known fact and jimbo just blasted it.
The reason no one ever said anything about Saban was cause his record was clean, his image was legendary. Coming after him sets off a chain of events calling you a hater who’s envious of greatness

He’s not the greatest coach ever. He’s the greatest at amassing talent and holding on to it. For years he had a 3 string full of blue chippers killing each other in practice. Easy formula. An entire establishment created to cover all tracks of any illicit activity. The sht was so perfect and his image so spotless that no one in the sports works ever questioned how the Fck he moved an entire family from Hawaii to tuskkaloosa. We’re not talking about 4 people either.

And he did it with big money behind them. And now he’s calling people out for doing it legally while that school and the rest of the sec did it like they were untouchable because they were.

If I was the other sec schools I would tell him to stfu!! But his ego and the pressure he’s about to feel by the dudes that have bankrolled those players and TUas entire family are ****ed and they want their little darling Nicky to go after everyone else that’s not letting them get the players they want.

Nicky is going after people that know where the bodies are buried. Bad idea.
Your last paragraph is the biggest thing for me. Everyone knows how Alabama and the SEC roll. It's one thing for him to call out a team like Miami. That's an easy target cause of our perception nationally and the bias a lot of the old achool southern people feel about us. But it's something else when you accuse Texas A&M, Jimbo, and others within the SEC. They know what's going on and where to tell people to look. The SEC is probably going crazy telling them both to calm down because once someone let's something about Saban slip... you can't close that door again. I can't wait.

Im waiting for Deion to step in an get the HBCU conglomerate involved...Saban aint think this through lol..

Man must of been sour and wanted Hunter too...
I just was texting with a friend about that. You know Deion isn't one to miss an opportunity to get his name and platform out there. IIRC, wasn't it Portnoy's company that allegedly paid Hunter, though I am not sure why Hunter would so strongly deny that if they didn't? Seems like that would be pretty legit as an NIL deal. The only surprise is it has taken him this long and he still hasn't gotten involved. I can't wait for Saban's press conference to see what the next chapter holds.

Advertisement
We also have to be honest.

Alabama has NOT done poorly under NIL. At least not yet.

They have funneled millions to CURRENT players, even if they don't announce huge/splashy numbers with recruits.

And they just signed the #2 recruiting class.

Little Nicky Satan just set off an atomic bomb in the Olympic Village because he got one silver medal after 16 years of gold medals.
If they havent done poorly you have to ask yourself WHY is he crying?. And insinuating for boosters to rev up?. They done poorly initiallly and were 100 percent BEHIND in regards to NIL...thats a fact. All the Bryce Young 1mil bragging was to save face honestly at the time and for recruiting purposes. There was never transparency with that number. Just oh Bryce got 7 figure deals and he is turning em down say to day,e tc from him

He is scared sh*tless because they havent done that well with NIL....because just like Clemson they are still under the table/work/charger guys.
Also he doesnt want to have to YEARLY get NIL for current players on his team...he cool with paying them to come though.

He also basically got called out for TAMPERING on the Louisville wr which he did....and he undoubtedly tampered on Gibbs....that started toward the end of the year last szn...when his rb depth got a bit depleted to his liking. He was putting all kind of feelers out via newspaper, 247 articles.

Advertisement
I'm not playing so I'm not scared. I'm just saying if i had to predict that score they should beat us pretty easily. Just based on the talent gap but that's my opinion I know u guys get mad at that.

Not mad but why should an 8-4 team scares you. They had a great class but they are still freshman.
Have no QB a new defensive coordinator plus only return 58 percent on the offense and 46 percent on the defense.

Schools that Nick Saban called out:

1. Historically black school (Jackson State)
2. School with a billionaire Hispanic booster (Miami)
3. School that is "SEC-In-Name-Only" (aTm)

Schools that Nick Saban did not call out:

1. Auburn
2. UGa
3. Tennessee
4. Florida
5. Clemson
6. South Carolina
7. Ole Miss
8. Mississippi State
9. Arkansas
10. Kentucky
11. Vanderbilt
12. LSU

You are NOT allowed to cheat like an SEC school if your university falls within the state borders of Missouri, Oklahoma, or Texas. Those are not REAL Conferederate States, no real Civil War battles took place in those states.
It's really not that serious.......You're trying too hard there. Really, Vanderbilt, Kentucky, South Carolina?

Football isn't about race, the confederacy, civil war, etc.

Advertisement
Not mad but why should an 8-4 team scares you. They had a great class but they are still freshman.
Have no QB a new defensive coordinator plus only return 58 percent on the offense and 46 percent on the defense.
Because we are a 7-5 team. Let's not act like last year's records only apply to other teams.

Advertisement
Miami hires Cristobal and sends CFB into a tizzy. Bag men turning one each other, coaches calling each other out, NCAA basically said eff we out, Ruiz rustling the Jimmie’s of boosters throughout college athletics … Man, it’s great to be a Miami Hurricane.

What was the pre-game point spread of the Oregon-OSU game at Columbus last season?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back