Saban calls out Miami while complaining about NIL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I just woke up to chaos

Drama Popcorn GIF

1652979812377.png

I’m not gonna get anything done at work today because I’m going to be following this fantastic ****show all day. I’ve been waiting for this day for years and it’s finally here. The day the SEC snitches itself to death.

I just heard Ether and while Jimbo is no Esco it’s rather fitting. The problem is that while ATM is stacked, Saban is the grim reaper in Saturdays. If the cuck somehow pulls it off, it will be a crazy scene on Oct 8th.

Advertisement
Little Nicky couldn’t control his narcissistic personality, and it might cost him big time. He threw a couple of big time coaches under the bus. I guess that he forgot that they also know where the bodies are buried.

I’m sure that Ruiz is already salivating at the prospect of sweeping the leg on Sabag and the $EC.

Now do you guys see why Saban is pushing so hard for restrictions??

NIL being the Wild West chaotic open market that it is actually levels the playing field & throws a monkey wrench in the Monopoly that Bama has had on recruiting...

Notice he didn’t say anything about UGA or LSU historically buying players, why do you think that is?

Just remember, the two coaches who are the most against NIL is Saban & Dabo, so what does that tell you?
Like me and you always said.

Where are allllll the posters on this board that said Bama was going to run nil, bruce young got a million oh no 1 can compete with them or that.

In literally less than 4 months....the supposed GOAT is crying..scared. I mean the man is crying about an HBCU and throwing in Miami basketball.

Even he knows there is only so much NIL that can be reciprocated where he is in Alabama..and it's not sustainable for his Roster to control the kids that he has because now they will be making more than most. It's why he ran away from the nfl he is a control freak. Big school like bama and hes crying about only getting 25 guys nils...we have walk ons getting a piece.

Jimbo Fisher about to be on hisazz, Deion Sanders definately about to light his ***, I for sure hope Um is all over his *** an gets to Fox sports to air him since ESPN is in his pockets for the most part. History saw a Jayson William's the basketball player light him up though.

Advertisement
I just heard Ether and while Jimbo is no Esco it’s rather fitting. The problem is that while ATM is stacked, Saban is the grim reaper in Saturdays. If the cuck somehow pulls it off, it will be a crazy scene on Oct 8th.
The Jim Schwartz/Jim Harbaugh handshake ain't gonna have anything on this.

@Baba Yaga
If we can find that gif....

Like me and you always said.

Where are allllll the posters on this board that said Bama was going to run nil, bruce young got a million oh no 1 can compete with them or that.

In literally less than 4 months....the supposed GOAT is crying..scared. I mean the man is crying about an HBCU and throwing in Miami basketball.

Even he knows there is only so much NIL that can be reciprocated where he is in Alabama..and it's not sustainable for his Roster to control the kids that he has because now they will be making more than most. It's why he ran away from the nfl he is a control freak. Big school like bama and hes crying about only getting 25 guys nils...we have walk ons getting a piece.

Jimbo Fisher about to be on hisazz, Deion Sanders definately about to light his ***, I for sure hope Um is all over his *** an gets to Fox sports to air him since ESPN is in his pockets for the most part. History saw a Jayson William's the basketball player light him up though.
giphy.webp

Little Nicky couldn’t control his narcissistic personality, and it might cost him big time. He threw a couple of big time coaches under the bus. I guess that he forgot that they also know where the bodies are buried.

I’m sure that Ruiz is already salivating at the prospect of sweeping the leg on Sabag and the $EC.
What a dummy Nick is..he usually controls his emotions when it comes to the media.

Advertisement
But Jimbo keeps saying he didnt do anything illegal thats not what Saban is accusing him of...he said Jimbo used NIL to pay players
But Saban is then guilty of what he accused Jimbo of doing! It was only last summer he was waving the flag of NIL money above Bryce Young's head.

LOL @ Cheater A complaining about Cheater B.

Saban doing his best 'Karen' about a system that he has thrived in, is one of many signs this guy is completely out of touch with reality.

I thought Jimbos response was perfect. He's not proclaiming to be a Saint, but says no one else should either. CFB is a dirty dirty game. And that won't stop just because of something called NIL. This is the game they all signed up for. Quit your bitxhin

Advertisement
Totally laughable for Saban to have the cajones to make such claims.

That being said, there has to be a come-to-Jesus moment on the way for the revenue producing college sports. The explosion of the transfer portal and NIL contracts are basically turning college programs into mini-pro teams where you need to not only have a personnel department looking for players coming out of high school, but for the "free agents" at other colleges. All of this while trying to maintain a straight face in keeping non-profit tax status, Title IX, and state funding.

One trick pony...ill be **** happy when his old rickety a$$ finally hangs it up.

It's an AFLAC throwdown!!!!!!!!

This is almost like King Kong and Godzilla teaming up to battle Mechagodzilla.

🤣🤣🤣🤣

PS...What does Prime mean by "you people"....🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I think coach prime has covered his tracks real well. I’m sure he got a suit case when he played.

"I do everything by the book here at bama, my bag men are professionals whom I never associate with. If they need a charger, I don't even get involved there they know where the keys are. I don't understand why the **** you people get mad at me for doing things by the book."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back