2024 S Jaylen Heyward

JE Scoop

1) JE annd the family will occur, are coming down to the BBQ this weekend. Hoping to get a chance to sit down with the coaching staff to get a better picture of where JE will fit into the defensive scheme.

2) He wants to go to a school where he can earn early playing time. He has a really good and trusting relationship which Coach Addae.

3) Had the OV several weeks ago. Didn’t get a lot of time with the coaches on OV because there were 20 other potential recruits on the visit. BBQ this weekend will be crucial to get clarification on how Miami envisions him on the defense.

4) The UCF visit went really well. It was not said but I sensed a couple of telltale signs that UCF is a realistic possibility.

5) UGA is trying to get him back but what was communicated by the coaches was not matching their actions. He doesn’t trust the coaching staff.

6) He is serious about his education so I reiterated UM’s small classes, better professor/student ratio, solid student athlete graduation rate.

I think we are in good shape with JE, especially if the BBQ and coaches meeting goes well and provides them with all the clarifications they need.
Who is JE? Asking for a friend!

Advertisement
JE Scoop

1) JE annd the family will occur, are coming down to the BBQ this weekend. Hoping to get a chance to sit down with the coaching staff to get a better picture of where JE will fit into the defensive scheme.

2) He wants to go to a school where he can earn early playing time. He has a really good and trusting relationship which Coach Addae.

3) Had the OV several weeks ago. Didn’t get a lot of time with the coaches on OV because there were 20 other potential recruits on the visit. BBQ this weekend will be crucial to get clarification on how Miami envisions him on the defense.

4) The UCF visit went really well. It was not said but I sensed a couple of telltale signs that UCF is a realistic possibility.

5) UGA is trying to get him back but what was communicated by the coaches was not matching their actions. He doesn’t trust the coaching staff.

6) He is serious about his education so I reiterated UM’s small classes, better professor/student ratio, solid student athlete graduation rate.

I think we are in good shape with JE, especially if the BBQ and coaches meeting goes well and provides them with all the clarifications they need.
If it is UCF it is for one reason and one reason only. 2 of his best friends are in this class and that is it just like we have with the ravens. Remove them from the equation and he isn't even talking to UCF. If (and I say that very loosly) he does pick UCF (I doubt) he will transfer here within 2 years guarnteed.

JE Scoop

We want him at CB, if he is as good as his ranking, he has a chance to play early there. Our CB room while drastically improved from the gump abomination it was last year is still not great. In today's CFB the top 4 CBs on a team will play and play a good amount, cant imagine too many places where there is a better opportunity than here.

Advertisement
JE Scoop

Good for JE. Any update on JH?

JE Scoop

Did u deliver the bag?

Who the **** is JE?

1690497586722.png

1690497618097.png

1690497675782.png

1690497768143.png

1690497808357.png

1690497846984.png

1690497710230.png

1690497740806.png

1690497921912.png

1690497891212.png