2024 S Jaylen Heyward

Advertisement
One of my accounts is a medical office in Rockledge. Jaylen's Mom works there. She is a very sweet lady and I have a good relationship with her. I have a scheduled lunch with the office this Thursday. I will try and get the inside scoop on JE and if I can close Mama, someone brew my pot of coffee!
Do work papa, handle the business!!!

Who said Miami is back on him hard ? Because thats inaccurate. Miami is set to meet up with him asap to see where they’ll go with this situation. It’s all on Mario and what he thinks after doing his due diligence. Regardless you’ll know pretty **** fast where this is headed.
Any insight as to why they like him at CB versus safety or at least that’s what insiders have been saying

Advertisement
One of my accounts is a medical office in Rockledge. Jaylen's Mom works there. She is a very sweet lady and I have a good relationship with her. I have a scheduled lunch with the office this Thursday. I will try and get the inside scoop on JE and if I can close Mama, someone brew my pot of coffee!
Alec Baldwin GIF

I hear UCF I think of Dante Culpepper @ Vanguard I can't picture anybody else besides Joe Hamilton coach at GA Tech.... O'Leary 1st coach I seen fired for lying about his resume 🤣🤣🤣
One of my college teammates has a framed poster of him tackling Dante Culpepper when he was at UCF in mid air coolest picture I'd seen

You, my friend, sound like a drug or device rep.

Advertisement
I am wondering if Miami has met with him or done their due diligence yet and if we could expect a decision here this week?
He likely won't commit until at least Mid August from what everyone is saying. I guess he wants to potentially visit a few other schools he hasn't visited yet that have since contacted him since he "decommited".

Advertisement
Advertisement
JH Scoop

1) JH and the family are coming down to the BBQ this weekend. Hoping to get a chance to sit down with the coaching staff to get a better picture of where JE will fit into the defensive scheme.

2) He wants to go to a school where he can earn early playing time. He has a really good and trusting relationship which Coach Addae.

3) Had the OV several weeks ago. Didn’t get a lot of time with the coaches on OV because there were 20 other potential recruits on the visit. BBQ this weekend will be crucial to get clarification on how Miami envisions him on the defense.

4) The UCF visit went really well. It was not said but I sensed a couple of telltale signs that UCF is a realistic possibility.

5) UGA is trying to get him back but what was communicated by the coaches was not matching their actions. He doesn’t trust the coaching staff.

6) He is serious about his education so I reiterated UM’s small classes, better professor/student ratio, solid student athlete graduation rate.

I think we are in good shape with JH especially if the BBQ and coaches meeting goes well and provides them with all the clarifications they need.

Last edited:
JE Scoop

1) JE annd the family will occur, are coming down to the BBQ this weekend. Hoping to get a chance to sit down with the coaching staff to get a better picture of where JE will fit into the defensive scheme.

2) He wants to go to a school where he can earn early playing time. He has a really good and trusting relationship which Coach Addae.

3) Had the OV several weeks ago. Didn’t get a lot of time with the coaches on OV because there were 20 other potential recruits on the visit. BBQ this weekend will be crucial to get clarification on how Miami envisions him on the defense.

4) The UCF visit went really well. It was not said but I sensed a couple of telltale signs that UCF is a realistic possibility.

5) UGA is trying to get him back but what was communicated by the coaches was not matching their actions. He doesn’t trust the coaching staff.

6) He is serious about his education so I reiterated UM’s small classes, better professor/student ratio, solid student athlete graduation rate.

I think we are in good shape with JE, especially if the BBQ and coaches meeting goes well and provides them with all the clarifications they need.

Who the **** is JE?

Advertisement
Back