2024 S Jaylen Heyward

Advertisement
I never knew he existed until I got the screenshot. He obviously has an issue with me and that’s fine. Opinions are like buttholes.
IMG_0486.gif

Advertisement
He has issues with CIS in general. Has gone after you and D$ for spreading fake information

Again this place has its issue with the occasional fake insider, or thread nonsense. But compare this place with swamp247, this place gives better info and is better managed.

Also appears he was no stranger with RVA lol

I don’t have twitter but a lot of posters post tweets when there’s info or something is about to happen. Have never seen a tweet of his here of any significance. This board may occasionally have its issue but there is no other one out there that has the quality info and run as smoothly as this one does

He has issues with CIS in general. Has gone after you and D$ for spreading fake information

Again this place has its issue with the occasional fake insider, or thread nonsense. But compare this place with swamp247, this place gives better info and is better managed.

Also appears he was no stranger with RVA lol

Pete's burner? Lol

Advertisement
He is sadly going to UCF because he wants to play with friends. I hope it changes but I'm hearing way too much smoke from people close to him and Georgia (he supposedly told the staff he was decommitting for UCF)
Who is the most well-regarded UCF insider?

Advertisement
He is sadly going to UCF because he wants to play with friends. I hope it changes but I'm hearing way too much smoke from people close to him and Georgia (he supposedly told the staff he was decommitting for UCF)
I think that when Kylan Fox committed to UCF, he tagged Jaylen Heyward.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back