2024 S Jaylen Heyward

Same Titan Cane that called me a “ hack and a nerd”? I never got over that.
Come Here Dr Evil GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
Whenever I hear UCF in the mix as a potential landing spot for a top rated kid, Iunno fam, I gets spooked. I don’t know much bout the kid besides his 247 ranking, but UGA tends not to let top guys walk. Now we know how fonky UGA have been in regards to character issues, so what’s really going on?
I hear UCF I think of Dante Culpepper @ Vanguard I can't picture anybody else besides Joe Hamilton coach at GA Tech.... O'Leary 1st coach I seen fired for lying about his resume 🤣🤣🤣

Advertisement
Advertisement
Whenever I hear UCF in the mix as a potential landing spot for a top rated kid, Iunno fam, I gets spooked. I don’t know much bout the kid besides his 247 ranking, but UGA tends not to let top guys walk. Now we know how fonky UGA have been in regards to character issues, so what’s really going on?

No. Last I heard we wasn’t interested. That was a minute ago.

Something is rotten here. @DMoney , @Geo305 , Gaby etc all virtually had him on immediate flip watch before his OV. After the OV, everyone suddenly had very terse statements that we weren't pursuing the flip anymore. Now UGA just dropped him? Fam, UGA doesn't drop players good players unless something else is going on.

Danger Warning GIF

Advertisement
My thoughts EXACTLY.

So UGA just.. abruptly stopped (or slowed) communicating with him. The recruiting sites all dropped his ranking. Something happened on his official to UM that was so bad that it caused our coaches to back off despite our 1 man (Patterson) DB board. And now UCF is considered a legit option? All that's missing is a story about a crazy girlfriend, a handler and playing for multiple high schools.

I swear its like we're living in a video game and some of these recruits are generic character builds, who are destined to hit the portal. Anything's possible, but I seriously doubt he plays 3 full seasons for the team he signs with.

Advertisement
Back