2024 S Jaylen Heyward

Georgia dropping him?
No, he has a spot but they just stopped recruiting him. He has a spot if he wants it, but I've been told by many he doesn't feel like they care if he is there or not. If they miss on KJ they very well could throw the resources at him again, but it may be too late.

I'm told the likely flips are UM, Auburn, and UCF (only reason UCF is in play is because his teammate and good friend is a commit this class and supposedly they are flipping a WR from Pitt who also grew up with both of them. If the WR from Pitt does not flip UCF is basically out) it is getting odd constantly saying UCF is involved with kids (though nobody is going there).

Advertisement
*IF* true that this kid really wanted to go to UGA, we couldn’t flip him naturally when he visited, and only would commit because his first choice said no, I look forward to the day where we can say too bad, so sad. Until then, I welcome him.
Means nothing. If a player can play and u get him because his mom wants him close like Justin Scott, or the other school has some weird academic rules and he ends up with you, you welcome him with open arms. As long as his play is not questionable. Whether we have it humming or not.

Wiltfong says he doesnt expect him to sign w UGA right now and may be coming back into play for us.

*Because of this, he will be outside of the top 100 by the start of September.
Weird.
I thought there were character issues at play and the staff relaxed on him because of it. He did some things on his OV that made the staff think he wouldn't be a good locker room fit for what Mario is trying to build.

Advertisement
Advertisement
No, he has a spot but they just stopped recruiting him. He has a spot if he wants it, but I've been told by many he doesn't feel like they care if he is there or not. If they miss on KJ they very well could throw the resources at him again, but it may be too late.

I'm told the likely flips are UM, Auburn, and UCF (only reason UCF is in play is because his teammate and good friend is a commit this class and supposedly they are flipping a WR from Pitt who also grew up with both of them. If the WR from Pitt does not flip UCF is basically out) it is getting odd constantly saying UCF is involved with kids (though nobody is going there).
ikd take a kid from Rocklege off their hands...also the kid from Pitt your speaking of.....i think we should flip as well.

UCF is putting together goofd classes.

But i'd take Heyward (as a a cb) and Farmer the wr as a flip from pitt.

I liked Farmer just as much as Barney....go for a 2 for 2. Which would be 3 kids in 2 classes from an area we havent been to prominent in

Advertisement
ikd take a kid from Rocklege off their hands...also the kid from Pitt your speaking of.....i think we should flip as well.

UCF is putting together goofd classes.

But i'd take Heyward (as a a cb) and Farmer the wr as a flip from pitt.

I liked Farmer just as much as Barney....go for a 2 for 2. Which would be 3 kids in 2 classes from an area we havent been to prominent in
Is farmer the kid? I don't know who the potential flip is, I just know it is a kid from Pitt.

Wiltfong says he doesnt expect him to sign w UGA right now and may be coming back into play for us.

Top 1000* he’s going to have Juan Minaya asking Mirabal ‘we sure we want to **** the rankings by adding this kid’ 😂

Advertisement

Good news. I like this kid a lot. Was disappointed when that bank came out and said the staff were kind of put off by something he did or said. I forget how it was worded but I remember there being something about us not really pushing for him after it seemed like we were about to flip him.

So what was with the weird energy after his visit? Did he just claim he was all UGA when here now we are still interested?
If I had to guess UGA probably threatened to drop him unless he said he was 100% all UGA. Imo the kid wants to play for Mario but isn’t deaf to all the 5-7 noise vs 2X repeat Championship program noise. UGA is prob like “fine, if you want UM to recruit you, then we’ll stop and fill ur spot.

But I’m no insider (not being sarcastic)…so what the heck do I know. I just hope that he signs to play for the good guys (pause).

Edit: if there’s serious character issues, pass. We’re not there yet to be taking guys with character issues.

Advertisement
Back