ssvir

Sophomore
Premium

Attachments

• monekyass.png
    monekyass.png
    4.5 KB · Views: 18
Advertisement
I don’t put much stock into the Sanguenetti to standford predictions. Or Ladson right now. Let’s see once recruiting heats up. He went to standford and Clemson respectively and they are just imagining themselves out there right now. We’ll see how it plays out.

Advertisement
I didn't know Bogle was that high on Miami! I got to believe that Frank Ladson recruitment will come to down to Clemson vs Miami. Sanguenetti to Standford seems kinda weird doubt it happens.

Last edited:
I don’t put much stock into the Sanguenetti to standford predictions. Or Ladson right now. Let’s see once recruiting heats up. He went to standford and Clemson respectively and they are just imagining themselves out there right now. We’ll see how it plays out.
agree you go to a stanford visit and what are you going to tell your friends?? obviously that it was great and what not.

Advertisement
If we whiff on Sanguinetti, Ladson and Stevenson it will tell us exactly where we stand as a program.
LOL A. We wouldn't whiff on all 3 but B. I think we all know where we stand in recruiting with Richt . He runs one of the elite recruiting groups in college football. That was never a question at UGA and isn't here. We have a coach or 2 that need to pick it up ( really only Rumph IMO ) but most staffs have that . Obviously programs that drop bags don't have as much of that but still.

Advertisement
Davis' apparent interest in UF shouldn't be concerning since it presents us with an obvious option of offering and prioritizing Te'Cory Couch.

We chose not to pursue the likes of Divaad Wilson and Nadab Joseph last cycle, which exacerbated the NSD losses. Can't replicate that mistake again with a stubborn, narrow-minded approach in pursuit of Davis.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back