S FL Players predict where other players are going

Based on this and only this id say:
John Dunmore - UF or FSU
Daniel Carter - Georgia
Frank Ladson - Clemson
Josh Sanguinetti - Stanford
Khris Bogle - Miami

But luckily its not based on where these dudes think eachother goes.

We're getting Ladson, Sanguinetti, and Bogle.

Last edited:
Advertisement
That article doesn't look too promising for us.

Still early and these guys are local. Even if someone is leaning towards UF, FSU, etc.......you still go all in as there's a lot of time to change minds. Hopefully ball out on the field and change a mind or two along the way.

Unless a recruit tells you that you don't have a shot, you keep hammering away. Lots of time to go, but get your backup plans fermenting right now as well.

Last edited:
I think we can get Ladson, Stevenson & Sanguinetti a lot of people forget we were actually one of Sangui's first offers, similar situation to Gurvan Hall.

With Jaden Davis, his top 2 have always been UF & Miami with UF being the favorite. I'm not saying don't recruit him, but if he doesn't commit by Paradise don't waste any time on him.

Kaiir Elam & Mark Richards need to be the 2 guys we're hard after, them Broward boys are always gonna play games drag everything out. We need to focus in on Dade & PB for our Secondary.

It's still real early & there's several other CB's that are still under the radar, just need to focus in on them hit our targets.

The 2 most important DB's in this class are Stevenson & Richards, Ahmmon's lil brother is the layup & Stevenson is the one we have to work the hardest for, but we better change the approach & don't do the same thing we did with the AH kids.

Also, Kool gotta load up on DL's this class 3 DT's & 2 DE's minimum, and I know everyone is down on Diaz but I'm the most confident in him landing 3/4 high caliber LB's. 2019 is a deeper LB class than 2018 was for DB's & we finished out with 5 **** good ones.
Brotha I am with you! I just want our recruiters to go out there and really hit on some top guys. Get the guys who can play here if they are from sfla great if not then find some dogs. I want guys who are hungry and play with the whole potato on their shoulder.

Total guess here, but I’m thinking Jaden Davis has spent a decent amount of time around Choad Wilson.

Jaden went to Dillard as a freshman and transferred to STA as a sophomore. Jaden's dad used to be Dillard's coach. To the best of my knowledge, Choad coached at USchool under Roger Harriott and then went to AH to coach under Rumph and Surtain, Sr. after Roger left USchool. Jaden and Choad might have crossed paths at camps, but he never played for him in HS.

We cannot stop recruiting the top local kids. If one is not responding then change the lead recruiter to see if we click. I will recruit and protect the tri-county top recruits all he way till official signing day, even if they are committed elsewhere. If anything to make it harder on other schools to come down here. That said I sure hope Patke is a great recruiter cause I don't see one today on the defensive side of the house.

Advertisement
****es me off when dumb kids go to rural fly over country where they would be lynched and imprisoned if they couldn't play football.

Really can't blame a dude that can get into Stanford picking them though. Our academics and location are top notch, Stanford's are in an untouchable tier by themselves. Visited last summer for the first time. Was just blown away by the stadium and location. Made me dream about if Miami had the foresight to build a stadium on the water, pity the sunsets are on the west coast of FL.

Advertisement
Canesport just put up an article stating that Bogle is in contact with Miami every day.

Sounds like a future DE commit to me.

I never thought Campbell would pick UM when he skipped Paradise Camp and went to FIU to see Saban and Urban MIyer.

I agree that actions speak way louder than words, and Ladson, Stevenson and Sanguinetti spend a LOT of time around the program. Outside of Henderson, thats usually a telling sign.

Advertisement
Canesport just put up an article stating that Bogle is in contact with Miami every day.

Sounds like a future DE commit to me.

A friend who is a parent at the school says he wears UM gear all of the time, even though its a uniform school.

this class of 2019 in s.fla wont be as locked in...or we wont have the ties that we did last class. These coaches are really going to have to recruit and evaluate. Aint no Blades or Gore's cousins in this group

Yeah, I think one of the things people missed in the 2018 class early signing period is that a bunch of those guys were huge locks (ivey, gil, blades, et al). There may be a couple locks, but you right - we're going to need to work!

Advertisement
Can never hate on a kid going to Stanford or any of the Ivy League schools if he legit can get in there

Not many from here are able to play there

A friend who is a parent at the school says he wears UM gear all of the time, even though its a uniform school.

I was on campus all last week, working with the baseball team, never saw him or any of the athletes out of uniform. Later went out with AD and few of the athletic coaches (beers were involved), said Bogle has no idea where he wants to go. But did speak very high about his Georgia visit, but im sure thats gonna be the norm after every visit. One thing working in Miamis favor is how high RJ speaks of Kool.

Lol at taking anything from this article. Lots of games to be played, bags to be dropped and twitter likes to follow between now and 2019.

Advertisement
Back