S FL Players predict where other players are going

Every one of them said Bogle to Miami. I hope they're right.

Reaction to the Bogle predictions

Seeing most predict Clemson for Ladson and Stanford for Sanguinetti

canespr

Redshirt Freshman
Jaden Davis picking florida for all of them tells me all I need to know about himself. I hope we dont put all our attention on him.

I don’t put much stock into the Sanguenetti to standford predictions. Or Ladson right now. Let’s see once recruiting heats up. He went to standford and Clemson respectively and they are just imagining themselves out there right now. We’ll see how it plays out.

I didn't know Bogle was that high on Miami! I got to believe that Frank Ladson recruitment will come to down to Clemson vs Miami. Sanguenetti to Standford seems kinda weird doubt it happens.

Last edited:

canespr

Redshirt Freshman
I don’t put much stock into the Sanguenetti to standford predictions. Or Ladson right now. Let’s see once recruiting heats up. He went to standford and Clemson respectively and they are just imagining themselves out there right now. We’ll see how it plays out.
agree you go to a stanford visit and what are you going to tell your friends?? obviously that it was great and what not.

If we whiff on Sanguinetti, Ladson and Stevenson it will tell us exactly where we stand as a program.

If we whiff on Sanguinetti, Ladson and Stevenson it will tell us exactly where we stand as a program.
I can promise you we won’t miss on Sanguinetti.

LOL A. We wouldn't whiff on all 3 but B. I think we all know where we stand in recruiting with Richt . He runs one of the elite recruiting groups in college football. That was never a question at UGA and isn't here. We have a coach or 2 that need to pick it up ( really only Rumph IMO ) but most staffs have that . Obviously programs that drop bags don't have as much of that but still.

I can promise you we won’t miss on Sanguinetti.
I felt the same way about Tyson Campbell this time last year... not to say you're wrong, but this **** is funny

Davis' apparent interest in UF shouldn't be concerning since it presents us with an obvious option of offering and prioritizing Te'Cory Couch.

We chose not to pursue the likes of Divaad Wilson and Nadab Joseph last cycle, which exacerbated the NSD losses. Can't replicate that mistake again with a stubborn, narrow-minded approach in pursuit of Davis.

I felt the same way about Tyson Campbell this time last year... not to say you're wrong, but this **** is funny
I never thought Campbell would pick UM when he skipped Paradise Camp and went to FIU to see Saban and Urban MIyer.

I never thought Campbell would pick UM when he skipped Paradise Camp and went to FIU to see Saban and Urban MIyer.
Same - but that was in July. I remember everyone coming out in force after signing day 2017 saying that Campbell was a lock... we were never even really legit contenders.

If we get Sanguinetti, Ladson, and Stevenson,
It tells us exactly where we stand as a program.

Last edited:
Jaden Davis picking florida for all of them tells me all I need to know about himself. I hope we dont put all our attention on him.
Total guess here, but I’m thinking Jaden Davis has spent a decent amount of time around Choad Wilson.