S FL Players predict where other players are going

Out of Ladson and Stvenson i think we get Stevenson. He was at just about every home game. People on everyone's fans boards say Clemson right now for Ladson. However if we were to lock up Payton soon, which i hope we do, the Ladson love affair with Klempson would be easier to digest.

Advertisement
Same - but that was in July. I remember everyone coming out in force after signing day 2017 saying that Campbell was a lock... we were never even really legit contenders.
Can’t speak for anyone else, but I felt the same way Wingz did at the time of the Paradise skip.

As time passed, and I heard from his cousin that we were leading, my strong homer gene took over. I’ll never be the guy who thinks UM shouldn’t always get a guy like Campbell given all the built-in advantages we should have had.

Advertisement
Guys like that I don't want to waste my time on.. Let's focus our energy on other corners..

I felt the same way about Tyson Campbell this time last year... not to say you're wrong, but this **** is funny
Campbell went to every home game as a junior like Sanguinetti did? Sanguinetti doesn’t go almost every hurricane football event we do?

Last edited:
Advertisement
Can’t speak for anyone else, but I felt the same way Wingz did at the time of the Paradise skip.

As time passed, and I heard from his cousin that we were leading, my strong homer gene took over. I’ll never be the guy who thinks UM shouldn’t always get a guy like Campbell given all the built-in advantages we should have had.

I didn’t believe it but you guys are right when stuff like that happens I think more time than not it’s not a good sign.

this class of 2019 in s.fla wont be as locked in...or we wont have the ties that we did last class. These coaches are really going to have to recruit and evaluate. Aint no Blades or Gore's cousins in this group

This seems like a class that won't be very South Florida-Centric given that it seems a bit weaker than usual and there aren't many UM "locks".

Campbell went to every home game as a junior like Sanguinetti did? Sanguinetti doesn’t go almost every hurricane football we do?

"Mike Rumph is Tyson's father figure." "Tyson is going to stay home but is just confirming what he wants to do." "Don't worry that he didn't go to Paradise Camp, he's real tight with Rumph and the staff."

Finished third. Pardon me if I'm skeptical.

I think the realistic tri-county targets seem to be: (again all my opinion, tri-county early)

RB: Mcintosh
WR: Fuller
DL: Daxon, Ingraham, Bogle, Williams, Kancy (hopefully),
LB: Williams, Huff, Solomon, Brown, Brooks
LB/S: Howard
DB: Sanguinetti, Stevenson (I really think he's coming, jmo), Battle, Couch (last 2 no offers yet, but on the radar)

I'm sure another name or 2 will emerge, and obv some of those are going to fade/rise.

Uphill Battles, maybe move on by early summer if not coming around (again jmo, may be wrong)
Ladson, Lucas (IMG now), J.Davis, E'aford, Dunmore, Elam, Dent

Definite Backup plans as of now: Passmore (DL), Fox (OL), Wright (RB, if he comes out of injuries building on prev. form, obv with his early hype, he won't settle for being a backup plan), Carter(**** good backup, won't settle for backup for long, good enough to play here, only slightly behind Mcintosh/if at all)

Last edited:
Advertisement
He's all Florida, at least right now
Report from ITU today is that
"Mike Rumph is Tyson's father figure." "Tyson is going to stay home but is just confirming what he wants to do." "Don't worry that he didn't go to Paradise Camp, he's real tight with Rumph and the staff."

Finished third. Pardon me if I'm skeptical.
why would that even be relevant? Rumph isn’t even his lead recruiter...Banda is. I never said any of that but the 2nd part because I was believing in his cousin if that’s the point you’re trying to prove. I’ll give you the South Dade kids because I personally believe that’s going down to the wire but I won’t entertain that bull**** with this kid...he’s done the exact opposite of Campbell and his twitter is lit up with UM.

Last edited:

why would that even be relevant? Rumph isn’t even his lead recruiter...Banda is. I never said any of that but the 2nd part because I was believing in his cousin if that’s the point you’re trying to prove. I’ll give you the South Dade kids because I personally believe that’s going down to the wire but I won’t entertain that bull**** with this kid...he’s done the exact opposite of Campbell and his twitter is lit up with UM.
I think the realistic tri-county targets seem to be: (again all my opinion, tri-county early)

RB: Mcintosh
WR: Fuller
DL: Daxon, Ingraham, Bogle, Williams, Kancy (hopefully),
LB: Williams, Huff, Solomon, Brown, Brooks
LB/S: Howard
DB: Sanguinetti, Stevenson (I really think he's coming, jmo),

I'm sure another name or 2 will emerge, and obv some of those are going to fade/rise.

Uphill Battles, maybe move on by early summer if not coming around (again jmo, may be wrong)
Ladson, Lucas (IMG now), J.Davis, E'aford, Dunmore, Elam, Dent

Definite Backup plans as of now: Passmore (DL), Fox (OL), Wright (RB, if he comes out of injuries building on prev. form, obv with his early hype, he won't settle for being a backup plan), Carter(**** good backup, won't settle for backup for long, good enough to play here, only slightly behind Mcintosh/if at all)
Out of Ladson and Stvenson i think we get Stevenson. He was at just about every home game. People on everyone's fans boards say Clemson right now for Ladson. However if we were to lock up Payton soon, which i hope we do, the Ladson love affair with Klempson would be easier to digest.

Plus uf isn’t necessarily pushing for Jaden Davis or Small corners in general which could play in Miami favor

Advertisement
Davis' apparent interest in UF shouldn't be concerning since it presents us with an obvious option of offering and prioritizing Te'Cory Couch.

We chose not to pursue the likes of Divaad Wilson and Nadab Joseph last cycle, which exacerbated the NSD losses. Can't replicate that mistake again with a stubborn, narrow-minded approach in pursuit of Davis.

Nadab was committed to LSU, flipped to Bama, then flipped to UGA on Early NSD. We were not getting him, and the staff knew it early and didn't waste time. Divaad Wilson may be a bit different.

Did they do this last season as well? Would be interesting to see how much things changed or stayed the same for elite kids last cycle.

Nadab was committed to LSU, flipped to Bama, then flipped to UGA on Early NSD. We were not getting him, and the staff knew it early and didn't waste time. Divaad Wilson may be a bit different.
Divaad was the same, he committed to UF in the Spring then decomitted after McSharky got fired, then committed to UGA.

He was leaving South Fla no matter what, plus he had beef with Frierson & quite honestly I don't think the staff liked his upside which is why they never offered him. He was a good Ballhawk & has hands, but doesn't have natural speed & footwork.

Guys like that I don't want to waste my time on.. Let's focus our energy on other corners..
the signs were there....im glad u remembered that.

Exactly his actions spoke louder than words.. That is why I don't care how his career turns out. His cousin was blowing smoke up our asses.

Advertisement
Back