S&C yielding early returns

Advertisement
Advertisement
C17297C9-37B0-4D53-B03E-A532EDAD87F5.jpeg

Chantz Squatting 585!!

S&C group has a lot of SEC experience, Bama & UGA best PED programs College football. we have lacked explosive strength since T.Moffett left for LSU...... went to Bama game this year Men against Boys....
Eye test during that game was pretty obvious.Mario kept saying the 4th Quarter program was a game changer,maybe this could be the rewards and/or the difference between our past S&C coaches.

Advertisement
Can't explain the pic of Huff muscled up in '20. I've seen him look straight skinny in photos since. Sometimes guys that are all muscle/extremely-low fat look that way in t-shirts. Too, after months of practicing in extreme heat there's probably weight loss, possibly significant for some.
At any rate, with some guys it just takes time to physically mature, AND credit the new program as well. Guys can't just quietly come around after 2-3 years in the program with the microscope the highly touted one's are under in the day we live. Hopefully we get a handful of surprises from guys we've written off too soon.
Post workout pump.

I have personally stopped believing in this "trouble adding weight" thing for anyone. Even my brother, who used to eat twice as much as me at times whilst being a complete stick and not gaining a gram of weight managed to gain weight after eating takeout all day.
Its BS. If you eat enough you will gain weight. Unless you have some sort of thyroid issue or something like that the difference between someone with a fast metabolism and a slow metabolism is like 600 calories a day. Which is a few spoon fulls of peanutbutter.

Advertisement
Does a new strength and conditioning coach make that much difference in a month or two?
Or a we getting the off season hype we always get only to go back to moping during the season.

I don't know the different qualifications of the current s&c coach or the past ones but the difference can't be that much.

Clearly.

Advertisement
Going into year 3 is when we should most likely start to see a visible difference in the physical make up of this team. Right now this is just drooling over another man’s muscles.

Advertisement
Back