S&C yielding early returns

GhostRecon_Cane

When the U is on, there is nothing else like it.
Well...at least we know that our linebackers can gain quality lean muscle tissue in a relatively short amount of time. Excited to see how well it translates in field of play.
F00174E6-447D-4002-843D-C85FD904B652.jpeg
5E65C4F9-A1D1-4614-871D-B89DD034CA09.jpeg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Even with zero inside knowledge whatsoever I'm guessing improvements made specifically around nutrition are making a HUGE difference. Kyle Bellamy had these guys eating habits looking suspect and that seems to have died with the new regime.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Interesting that Huff had supposedly had trouble adding weight. If he can maintain that size and Strong can get the lightbulb to come on, we might really have something. Dude is athletic as ****. Big spring for him.
I have personally stopped believing in this "trouble adding weight" thing for anyone. Even my brother, who used to eat twice as much as me at times whilst being a complete stick and not gaining a gram of weight managed to gain weight after eating takeout all day.

Advertisement
Look like Huff sitting down, dude used to legit look like a WR running around the rock, about time they gave him the "supplements" needed to get right.. Boy looks JACKED atleast in that pic

I hope these coaches can make Avery into a player. Now would be the time at other SEC programs he would start to shine - time for him to do the same here

Advertisement
Back