S & C results

I need to start a regimen.
Maybe Ruiz would sponsor a few of us to be the first civilian 90 day training regimen participants. We could write a History of America as it actually happened as our sign of gratitude! :)

Advertisement
Huff is a bummer tho. He just cant gain the weight it seems. At this point let him be striker or something, but you cant play LB at that weight.
Most, if not all, of our linebackers other than the MLBs are going to be playing at around that weight. Keontra, Gilbert, Chase, Huff, and Bissainthe. Not saying that is ideal, but it is what we have.

Advertisement
What they feeding’ them boys? They swole af.

1658874233757.jpeg

Thank Jeebus for the weight gain. This indicates dude will spend at least a decent amount of time at the 3 and 5 techniques. **** yes. We needed it.
Thought the same thing, he brings a lot of athleticism inside when he’s rheee as well.

Advertisement
Couple observations:

- Brown is a beast. He's a freak and has the frame to support 230+.
- Was bummed to see Kelly only at 240. There were whispers that he was over 250.
- Roberts being close to 290 is great.
Based on his mama’s post, I’m guessing he got COVID or something bad during the year and that hampered his weight gain…
760E3F0F-ACB8-46D3-BC4E-2E712717067D.jpeg

Advertisement
Testicular circumference is the only measurable we use. All these beach boy poses, no ***s given. I want to see the men that have gained -1-3 inches of scrotal bag diameter/ Swollen, engorged, angry bags, they should smell like guava pastry and hymen.....thats what wins games in the 4th.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back