S & C results

Advertisement
I was gonna say the same thing, are they feeding these guys miracle grow plant food?
Me thinks they are playing tricks with camera angles and cropping (in addition to lighting and having them in the after pictures). Don't get me wrong, they have made gains, but it is almost comical how obvious they are being with it.

Seeing the difference in Couch, Roberts and George is a huge indictment on the previous staff.
ehhhh. Feld is supposedly elite so well be better but I dont think feeley was bad at all. we saw results under Manny too. a lot of factors at play too including investment into nutrition etc. ****, Oregon fans complained about Feld and constant injuries they'd see in season so its never all nice and happy

Advertisement
Lol ur bummed a 17 year old DE is 240?

Nah, bummed in that I heard he was pushing 260. With that weight, he will absolutely make an impact on the field this fall. Still looking for him to be in that 2-3 deep rotation, hopefully, by end of august.

Advertisement
ehhhh. Feld is supposedly elite so well be better but I dont think feeley was bad at all. we saw results under Manny too. a lot of factors at play too including investment into nutrition etc. ****, Oregon fans complained about Feld and constant injuries they'd see in season so its never all nice and happy
Yeah Feeley was cool but the program as a whole including nutrition lacked. I’m optimistic that as a total things will be much better

Advertisement
ctz.jpg

Nah, bummed in that I heard he was pushing 260. With that weight, he will absolutely make an impact on the field this fall. Still looking for him to be in that 2-3 deep rotation, hopefully, by end of august.
With the grad transfer/portal additions..hes not making 2 deep at DE. Not anymore. Forget about that. He missed the entire Spring. Get him ready for next season and let him run around and get experience in blowout wins against Bethune, Mid Tenn State, Duke and Southern Miss. Won't see much, if any, action in any other games.

Feld is a top 5 S&C coach in the country so the weight room positives I expected. Fall ball is right around the corner so time to show and prove.

Advertisement
Gotcha gotcha

I wasn’t sure if there were any specific rules that were implemented

I really had checked out on Miami football by then

Happy to see the growth!

(those body fat % are not accurate, lol)

Body fat percentage season always kills me. Some of these numbers are bodybuilder numbers at the end of competition prep and would be impossible to sustain and play football at but people eat them up.

Advertisement
Back