• Attention: Register today to view CanesInSight Ad-Free for 7 days.

S & C results

sstcane

Sophomore
DT 3 tech it looks like with how they are bulking him up.
Auburn had a DE that was 275-280 in Marlon Davidson. I think we will be able to play some TITE fronts with a line up of Roberts-Jackson-Taylor/Mesidor. It’s a popular D that keeps the LB free to stop the run and employs a spill & kill tactic with the C Gap open. Need some bigger DE types that play in a 4i inside shade on the tackles. A wrinkle we can use now so we don’t give up 500yds rushing against UNC.

305407cane

All American
Auburn had a DE that was 275-280 in Marlon Davidson. I think we will be able to play some TITE fronts with a line up of Roberts-Jackson-Taylor/Mesidor. It’s a popular D that keeps the LB free to stop the run and employs a spill & kill tactic with the C Gap open. Need some bigger DE types that play in a 4i inside shade on the tackles. A wrinkle we can use now so we don’t give up 500yds rushing against UNC.
Steele played with a talent deficit against bama Georgia every year and to a lesser extent lsu so I have no doubt he will be able to play around and adjust to the comp

Ironmanfootball

Recruit
ehhhh. Feld is supposedly elite so well be better but I dont think feeley was bad at all. we saw results under Manny too. a lot of factors at play too including investment into nutrition etc. ****, Oregon fans complained about Feld and constant injuries they'd see in season so its never all nice and happy
To quote Bud Kilmer, "I'm not interested in your f*cking muscles" show me some data. Fly 10 times, broad jumps, static 10's vs backwards run fly 10's

Cute chit for the fanboys

6A5D39D4-D8FF-46FA-9228-7389CAB55F54.jpeg

305to954

All American
SDE yeah you’re right
It’s gunna be interesting to see if at least 2 guys can emerge as pass rushers and win 1v1 at a high clip. I think Keem and LT Should be able to create good interior pressure but we need the edge Guys to step up