Ryan Williams

@KingLew88

Freshman
Will have you all back screaming for UM next yr. He's going to wreck ****. Should've been playing this year but we won't even get into that.

Advertisement
He should have gotten a lot more playing time this season. Morris is boom or bust while Willians is more of a game manager.

at this point im not expecting **** from this team for some time to come. i get so tired of fooling my self thinking this recruit is gonna change this or the starter next year will change that next year, i'm realizing i'm just deluding my self it will be the same crap results every year. **** i need a drink

Advertisement
at this point im not expecting **** from this team for some time to come. i get so tired of fooling my self thinking this recruit is gonna change this or the starter next year will change that next year, i'm realizing i'm just deluding my self it will be the same crap results every year. **** i need a drink

man I FEEEEEL YOU!!!

Advertisement
That 2nd and 6 play where he threw it out of bounds instead of picking up at least 5 with his feet is all you need to know about Stephen Morris.

That 2nd and 6 play where he threw it out of bounds instead of picking up at least 5 with his feet is all you need to know about Stephen Morris.

Good then I'm not crazy. I saw that play and didn't see anyone in front of him for like 10 yards. Everyone was behind him.

He wound up and threw it away. Pu$$y. Good riddance.

Advertisement
Steven was our biggest mistake this year... and I question Coley's play calling. Coley is a good guy and a **** of a recruiter but he cant adjust for ****... Steven's mind is 1 dimensional.... he locks on to receivers and... the rest is history...

Advertisement

Buried somewhere in the game thread was me saying that I rewound back during the commercial to re-watch that play just to be sure. It was 2nd and 5 and Stephen could have picked up 3-4 yards easy and likely a first down if he could match the tackle. Instead he threw it away.

What made it worse for me was seeing Stephen put on a fake limp after that play. It was the only play of the game where he limped...right after he refused to play hard.

I think coach coley didnt want Ryan Williams because his entire offense was based around stephen morris's limitations. It was all power throws from the gun.

The real question will be, Can coach Coley develop a pro-styled offense to match Ryan Williams skill set or will he try to force a square peg into a round hole simply because he prefers round holes (spread offenses).

He will not be missed.

Buried somewhere in the game thread was me saying that I rewound back during the commercial to re-watch that play just to be sure. It was 2nd and 5 and Stephen could have picked up 3-4 yards easy and likely a first down if he could match the tackle. Instead he threw it away.

What made it worse for me was seeing Stephen put on a fake limp after that play. It was the only play of the game where he limped...right after he refused to play hard.

Ryan Williams would have been dodging those blitzers like Michael Vick out there today.

Advertisement
Back