Ryan Ragone

Advertisement
If you ever wonder who played the game, **** any game for that matter, just look at some of the responses in this thread.

It takes all kinds to field a team. All the way down to the scout team, who are some of the toughest SOB's on the team as they get wrecked weekly, all are appreciated by everyone on the team.

Spoke up about it last year as people went after Knowles. You want to talk about plays and how someone is playing poorly, that's good. The over the top personal comments though, that's the type of crap that would get you *** kicked by every guy on this team if you ran your cake hole like that to then. You'd know that if you ever played any significant minutes high school or above.

He did well out there in his limited time. You can all now kiss his *** for saving that 10 with a couple late tackles and a sack. Good stop by all the guys late.

If you ever wonder who played the game, **** any game for that matter, just look at some of the responses in this thread.

It takes all kinds to field a team. All the way down to the scout team, who are some of the toughest SOB's on the team as they get wrecked weekly, all are appreciated by everyone on the team.

Spoke up about it last year as people went after Knowles. You want to talk about plays and how someone is playing poorly, that's good. The over the top personal comments though, that's the type of crap that would get you *** kicked by every guy on this team if you ran your cake hole like that to then. You'd know that if you ever played any significant minutes high school or above.

He did well out there in his limited time. You can all now kiss his *** for saving that 10 with a couple late tackles and a sack. Good stop by all the guys late.

Advertisement

100%. There are also clowns that said "ZION NELSON IS TRASH" and I said they were idiots as he was being asked to block in an offense with slow developing plays and no QB. The technique that Barry was teaching was garbage. Props to a 2 star for a **** of game today.

100%. There are also clowns that said "ZION NELSON IS TRASH" and I said they were idiots as he was being asked to block in an offense with slow developing plays and no QB. The technique that Barry was teaching was garbage. Props to a 2 star for a **** of game today.

I'm still not sold on Zion, but he's not trash, he's a m'fing Cane. I can't stand it when people talk like that about our guys. I said last year that Zion has slow feet and that causes him to reach which makes him off balance. Hope he puts it together, but I admittedly thought people were crazy saying they saw a first rounder one day.

Advertisement
I'm still not sold on Zion, but he's not trash, he's a m'fing Cane. I can't stand it when people talk like that about our guys. I said last year that Zion has slow feet and that causes him to reach which makes him off balance. Hope he puts it together, but I admittedly thought people were crazy saying they saw a first rounder one day.

Not a 1st rounder but serviceable. Point is that I saw flashes of talent, but WAY more importantly I saw a kid that absolutely did not quit on himself or the team when he was struggling. That's the kind of kid you want. He could have easily been shellshocked and done as a player. He gained almost 75 pounds in a few months to play tackle. It takes a while to adjust to new weight. You could tell he was a kid that was willing to work. That's all I ask from a player.

Advertisement
Not a 1st rounder but serviceable. Point is that I saw flashes of talent, but WAY more importantly I saw a kid that absolutely did not quit on himself or the team when he was struggling. That's the kind of kid you want. He could have easily been shellshocked and done as a player. He gained almost 75 pounds in a few months to play tackle. It takes a while to adjust to new weight. You could tell he was a kid that was willing to work. That's all I ask from a player.

All that weight could be why his feet looked slow and plodding. Just wasn't used to the weight, took it on quick. Kind of like how some kids are big super early or go through a growth spurt, looking goofy as **** initially. Then it all comes together. My 4th grader is kind of in that department. Already 5'2 and 140, but can move bodies on the football field. Got him playing soccer and football right now at the same time to try and get his footwork and endurance up. Going to give him a go (he's asked to) at martial arts this winter to work on that as well.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back