Ryan Ragone

Advertisement
6 snaps too many, tbh. not sure if it's favoritism or a hesitation to put in the young guys, but every time he's out there it's like playing with 10 guys on d. he's probably a great kid, but his ceiling is g5 backup at lb. no instincts, bad angles, and can't wrap up.

Advertisement
6 snaps too many, tbh. not sure if it's favoritism or a hesitation to put in the young guys, but every time he's out there it's like playing with 10 guys on d. he's probably a great kid, but his ceiling is g5 backup at lb. no instincts, bad angles, and can't wrap up.
Can't argue with you about Ragu, but Huff's time is coming soon.

Advertisement
I agree with the general sentiment. I don't think any fan is "against" Ragone. Hope he causes a fumble or two on ST.

I maintain the issue (of which he is only one example, but so was Patchan in the Rousseau scenario) shows a coaching staff tendency people are concerned about.

putting in a known bad commodity (who has shown zero improvement from last season) instead of an unknown with a higher ceiling is. i could very well be wrong and maybe the younger guys are just crap in practice, but we know that when 34 is on the field, he is the weak point in the defense.
Is he the weak point of the defence?

There's no way a D1 football team in South Florida should have 6 spaces on its roster--and a player like Ragone getting six snaps in a football game--especially when you have six scholarships to give to South Florida athletes.

Advertisement
Yes, dude isn't a D1 athlete. I'd rather have an inexperienced Huff with A+ athleticism then a more experienced unathletic Ragone.

Aren’t you the same guy who flooded the favoritism thread?

So Huff should be out there whether he’s capable or earned the PT because he’s more athletic?

Ok.

Pick your poison - knowing the defensive calls and not being able to get there or not knowing the defensive calls and not being in the right place.

Advertisement
He recruited Deriq King, he can play 10 plays a game and im cool. **** Ragu nearly had a tfl, got a tackle as well.

Him, Marshall Few, the dude that was a special teams demon, Fentress are all guys to point at when trying to get preferred walk ons that its possible to earn a schollie. Especially taking preferred walk ons from Big time programs.

I can't believe he played 6 snaps. I don't remember seeing him at all. It must have been towards the end of the game when they were playing a lot of the reserves because by then I was only half paying attention. Well, if he did get a tackle he had just as many as the starting MLB.

Advertisement
Back