Ryan Collins and Frank Costa were bad

Advertisement
Advertisement
Effin depressing. Up 17-7 in the 4th at home in NC game against Nebraska and lose 24-17. Costa sucked big time.
Yes he did and they wore us down on D, those FB Dives we were stuffing all game turned into 15 yard TD runs. I could see it coming and was just hoping they would hold on

Advertisement
The younger CIS posters may not realize that we were real close to 5-6 other NCs. ****.
Yeah, that Nebraska team had some talent (Phillips, Frazier, Muhammed, etc) and they got after Costa but if we get average QB play that is our NC. I can't stand Osborne but he stuck to his game plan and scored 15 unanswered to get the win in the 4th. Like yo usaid we could easily have 5 more NCs.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Even the best defenses get tired with no help from their offense.

That was exactly what happened, our DL was sucking air badly and the FB dive started gashing us up the middle. It ****es me off to this day but it was hard to be mad at them. The Nebraska punter Erstad went on to a nice MLB career, he punted like 7 times that night.

Yeah, that Nebraska team had some talent (Phillips, Frazier, Muhammed, etc) and they got after Costa but if we get average QB play that is our NC. I can't stand Osborne but he stuck to his game plan and scored 15 unanswered to get the win in the 4th. Like yo usaid we could easily have 5 more NCs.
Was it a guaranteed NC if we held on, or was it just an outside shot at a NC if we beat Nebraska. I don't remember it as the certainty that you do, kid.

Advertisement
Back