RVACane

Advertisement
So whatever happened with this situation? Is that @Ecush ?
Yes, that's him alright .
Captain swept it under the rug.... @Ecush is who they based Wendell on in L.A. Confidential
ParallelSnarlingGraysquirrel-max-1mb.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Yeah. The big policeman of all the sunshine pumpers and Manny fans who pretend not to be sunshine pumping Manny fans.

At least Andrew admits to being a Manny fan. And Andrew wasn’t banning that many realists about Manny before RVACane urged him to.

Yeah. The big policeman of all the sunshine pumpers and Manny fans who pretend not to be sunshine pumping Manny fans.

At least Andrew admits to being a Manny fan. And Andrew wasn’t banning that many people before RVACane urged him to.
Exactly. Androol was slacking off in his responsibilities so we took to the streets of CIS and now we’re taking back our neighborhood 1 block at a time.

Why do you continually force us to take action against you? We even got you in to the @caneinorlando CIO Pretrial Diversion Program and you couldn’t stay on the straight and narrow.

Advertisement

At least Andrew admits to being a Manny fan. And Andrew wasn’t banning that many realists about Manny before RVACane urged him to.

Quick now do someone else you have a 100% handle on in just six days.

Give me a hammer and watch the fireworks.

Oh who am I kidding. I'd probably ban myself on accident. But **** it, I'd get a few off of my lawn before I screwed up.

Exactly. Androol was slacking off in his responsibilities so we took to the streets of CIS and now we’re taking back our neighborhood 1 block at a time.

Why do you continually force us to take action against you? We even got you in to the Cane In Orlando Pretrial Diversion Program and you couldn’t stay on the straight and narrow.

You’re a Manny fan who’s trying to get anti-Manny people banned. That’s what your whole thread is about. Just admit it.

Advertisement
You’re a Manny fan who’s trying to get anti-Manny people banned. That’s what your whole thread is about. Just admit it.
Ok. The last time you were on here, before you got banned, and as you requested, I posted links to me from September criticizing Manny after UNC and calling him a Corching Disaster after CMU.

I thought you and I were friends after that but no... you had to go and get banned again

Ok. The last time you were on here, before you got banned, and as you requested, I posted links to me from September criticizing Manny after UNC and calling him a Corching Disaster after CMU.

I thought you and I were friends after that but no... you had to go and get banned again

I haven’t read your whole thread in detail.

And I’m sure you’ve made posts over the months to disguise how you really feel about Manny.

What's the problem here. Meth, eq
I haven’t read your whole thread in detail.

And I’m sure you’ve made posts over the months to disguise how you really feel about Manny.
What's wrong with you

Advertisement
Back