RVACane

Advertisement
This is why you roiding *** cops get a bad rap
sTOSv.gif
Is that the Trenbolone "kicking" in?

I haven’t read your whole thread in detail.

And I’m sure you’ve made posts over the months to disguise how you really feel about Manny.
These posts were back in September though... so there’s that.

Advertisement
Advertisement
The fact that you want to be on a sports message board with heavy moderation tells me all I need to know about the dorks in this place.

They want heavy moderation to get rid of anti-Manny people.

They want pro-Manny trolls like Fraggle, GoCanes!!! and GoCanes05 (the latter 2 of which are almost certainly the same person) to be allowed to spew pro-Manny BS as they please.

They want heavy moderation to get rid of anti-Manny people.

They want pro-Manny trolls like Fraggle, GoCanes!!! and GoCanes05 (the latter 2 of which are almost certainly the same person) to be allowed to spew pro-Manny BS as they please.
Why do you call YOURSELF METH?

These posts were back in September though... so there’s that.

In the first few pages of the “Kill Trolls Dead” thread, people discuss how you were recommending before the season that people critical of the Manny hiring get banned. I’m sure that you might have been pretending to hate Manny after the 0-2 start, just because that was the fashionable thing at that point.

The thread started when we were 6-4. You were letting your true feelings out at that point and acting like the team was on the upswing, Manny was learning how to be a head coach, the team was now really good, etc. Now that we ended with losses to FIU, Duke and La Tech, the latter 2 by double digits (and FIU being artificially close because Butch Davis took his foot off the gas pedal after being up by 20), you’re pretending to dislike Manny.

Advertisement
In the first few pages of the “Kill Trolls Dead” thread, people discuss how you were recommending before the season that people critical of the Manny hiring get banned. I’m sure that you might have been pretending to hate Manny after the 0-2 start, just because that was the fashionable thing at that point.

The thread started when we were 6-4. You were letting your true feelings out at that point and acting like the team was on the upswing, Manny was learning how to be a head coach, the team was now really good, etc. Now that we ended with losses to FIU, Duke and La Tech, the latter 2 by double digits (and FIU being artificially close because Butch Davis took his foot off the gas pedal after being up by 20), you’re pretending to dislike Manny.
Are you familiar with Gator Tears? We had people going in there talking about how the gaytors would beat us and we don’t tolerate that in there

Name one pro-Manny poster you’ve recommended banning in your thread. Just one.

You continuously defend the legitimacy of pro-Manny trolls like GoCanes!!! and Fraggle, as well as some pro-Manny trolls that don’t even have a high post count.

And you’ve called theoldu2002 and loungelord trolls and recommended banning them, despite their post count.

Nothing is consistent about your standard, except that it always works in favor of Manny lovers.

Advertisement
Should be hired on the CANESINSIGHT as a moderator and a piece officer OF common sense. Give credit WHEN credit is due. Keep it up.

I hope you are not serious. First, moderators are not hired...they are not employees and don’t get paid a cent. Second, moderation is fine they don’t need RVACane.

Advertisement
Back