RVACane

As long as it doesn't cost me more than $200 per execution - I'm down with it.

I'll go $400 for Enos, though.

$600 for Blake.
It’s free. In the case of the shark attack, we save meal money with Inday.
DE6A9213-D759-444E-9AF3-B3815DBFC9F4.gif

Advertisement
Andrew and @AHURT12

i don’t want to be a mod. I’m good killing trolls with a hit and run.

Stay off the Meth

AHurt12 is the only Manny slurper you want banned. And you only want him banned because he makes Manny slurpers seem like ridiculous fools.

So you’ve requested the banning of about 50 anti-Manny people, and just one pro-Manny person. And you only want that Manny slurper banned because you realize he makes your side look bad.

AHurt12 is the only Manny slurper you want banned. And you only want him banned because he makes Manny slurpers seem like ridiculous fools.

So you’ve requested the banning of about 50 anti-Manny people, and just one pro-Manny person. And you only want that Manny slurper banned because you realize he makes your side look bad.
Here’s a trick question for you to ponder because I can tell you’ve put a lot of thought into this. Keep in mind that we’re talking about 2 groups - Manny Slurpers and Manny Haters. Stay with me, Meth. We’re almost there:

If everybody on CIS is openly anti-Manny, with the exception of a handful of poRsters, which group will catch most of the bans?

Here’s a trick question for you to ponder because I can tell you’ve put a lot of thought into this. Keep in mind that we’re talking about 2 groups - Manny Slurpers and Manny Haters. Stay with me, Meth. We’re almost there:

If everybody on CIS is openly anti-Manny, with the exception of a handful of poRsters, which group will catch most of the bans?

Lol at thinking almost everybody on this site is anti-Manny.

Heart of a Playmaker, the guy who liked your post, is a Manny slurper. He’s just been praising Manny a bit less actively since the FIU game.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back