RVACane

Advertisement
Name one pro-Manny poster you’ve recommended banning in your thread. Just one.

You continuously defend the legitimacy of pro-Manny trolls like GoCanes!!! and Fraggle, as well as some pro-Manny trolls that don’t even have a high post count.

And you’ve called theoldu2002 and loungelord trolls and recommended banning them, despite their post count.

Nothing is consistent about your standard, except that it always works in favor of Manny lovers.
Andrew and @AHURT12
I hope you are not serious. First, moderators are not hired...they are not employees and don’t get paid a cent. Second, moderation is fine they don’t need RVACane.
i don’t want to be a mod. I’m good killing trolls with a hit and run.
In the first few pages of the “Kill Trolls Dead” thread, people discuss how you were recommending before the season that people critical of the Manny hiring get banned. I’m sure that you might have been pretending to hate Manny after the 0-2 start, just because that was the fashionable thing at that point.

The thread started when we were 6-4. You were letting your true feelings out at that point and acting like the team was on the upswing, Manny was learning how to be a head coach, the team was now really good, etc. Now that we ended with losses to FIU, Duke and La Tech, the latter 2 by double digits (and FIU being artificially close because Butch Davis took his foot off the gas pedal after being up by 20), you’re pretending to dislike Manny.
Stay off the Meth

I hope you are not serious. First, moderators are not hired...they are not employees and don’t get paid a cent. Second, moderation is fine they don’t need RVACane.
WHY ARE U SO CONCERNED. for a poster to act like this, which u are. It's disappointing and disturbed

Advertisement
In the first few pages of the “Kill Trolls Dead” thread, people discuss how you were recommending before the season that people critical of the Manny hiring get banned. I’m sure that you might have been pretending to hate Manny after the 0-2 start, just because that was the fashionable thing at that point.

The thread started when we were 6-4. You were letting your true feelings out at that point and acting like the team was on the upswing, Manny was learning how to be a head coach, the team was now really good, etc. Now that we ended with losses to FIU, Duke and La Tech, the latter 2 by double digits (and FIU being artificially close because Butch Davis took his foot off the gas pedal after being up by 20), you’re pretending to dislike Manny.
You actually thought out that response? They're some dorks on here for real...

Advertisement
Advertisement
The Executioner?

And when someone files an appeal, he executes the attorney as well?

But.

He does tie some of the most perfect hangman's nooses - I've ever seen. Look like a CNC knot program tied them.

I like it!
You don’t even need to break out your guns. We have execution by guillotine and by shark attack as options. You can be a guest executioner anytime.

This just in... @RVACane has become the first CIS member to gain 110% approval rating..and now, news just in @RVACane is in strong consideration for the Nobel peace award. He has Today, become the most interesting man in the world

Advertisement
This is why you roiding *** cops get a bad rap
sTOSv.gif
Bro..if I saw this live right in front of me...I would write a $500 check for the PBA or PAL and hand it to one of the cops....priceless

You don’t even need to break out your guns. We have execution by guillotine and by shark attack as options. You can be a guest executioner anytime.

As long as it doesn't cost me more than $200 per execution - I'm down with it.

I'll go $400 for Enos, though.

$600 for Blake.

Advertisement
Back