Rutgers drops Miami

Advertisement
Advertisement
Thankfully under the new regime those were not going to be interesting games. Glad they are gone. Hopefully we can replace them with a real team with the balls to play us. Otherwise, I'm just as happy watching us beat on some similar B squad with the 100k than I would have been watching us against those chumps.

Thankfully under the new regime those were not going to be interesting games. Glad they are gone. Hopefully we can replace them with a real team with the balls to play us. Otherwise, I'm just as happy watching us beat on some similar B squad with the 100k than I would have been watching us against those chumps.

I could be wrong, but the short notice likely means we are paying some mid major school much more than 100k to get their **** pushed in on espn the ocho.

Hopefully not.

Advertisement
That indicates "we back." Rutgers is smart to drop us now, before they get pummeled on the field. Next?

I could be wrong, but the short notice likely means we are paying some mid major school much more than 100k to get their **** pushed in on espn the ocho.

Hopefully not.

This. Very slim chance of finding a quality opponent this late in the game.

Advertisement
Advertisement
It would've been two easy quality P5 wins. Now, as mentioned before, with such short notice it's going to be very difficult to schedule ANY P5 team, or even possibly a quality G5. Hopefully the athletic department can pull a rabbit out of hat here. Those would've been some really nice quality P5 wins.

I liked the idea of playing Rutgers if for no other reason that it is good for recruiting. I hope we look into playing Temple, Maryland or maybe even Navy.

Advertisement
Back