Rush Propst to Valdosta

I’m surprised he left. That place did give him a chance. But he has ever right to move to something bigger. Kind of poor to take his best players!

Rush is a grade A jerk! But one heck of a coach. If Miami has a coach like that we would be in the playoff. Not the jerk, but the disciplinarian. This program needs thats.

Advertisement
The Valdosta fans I talked to aren’t that happy. They don’t want the local kids to get their spots taking. The city was already split between Rush. Winning heals all wounds though. Colquitt is also talking of not playing Valdosta in any sports now. They better make a legal move because I heard Colquitt might get Ghsa involved
Colquitt can't be mad because he did it while he was there. He always snatched up kids from areas like Bainbridge or Tifton. Also a few of these transfers like allah brown are Valdosta kids that left because of issues with rhodemaker. Propst has also brought back some old players to coach and ha made a lot of friends that way. The coach for Lowndes isn't a slouch. Those two teams are going to have more kids than usual transfer in to play

Colquitt can't be mad because he did it while he was there. He always snatched up kids from areas like Bainbridge or Tifton. Also a few of these transfers like allah brown are Valdosta kids that left because of issues with rhodemaker. Propst has also brought back some old players to coach and ha made a lot of friends that way. The coach for Lowndes isn't a slouch. Those two teams are going to have more kids than usual transfer in to play
Some Valdosta fans think some Lowndes kids will transfer but I don’t see that. Colquitt fans claim rush didn’t get many transfers there. But we know that’s not true

Some Valdosta fans think some Lowndes kids will transfer but I don’t see that. Colquitt fans claim rush didn’t get many transfers there. But we know that’s not true
This new lowndes coach is really good too. Hes made alot of people happy by pushing kids out there for offers, something that wasn't really too much of a priority before.

Advertisement
Titletown is a machine. The guy who runs it, james gatlin, is a really good coach. He had basically got VHS on board with letting the younger kids use some of their facilities for workouts and training as well as playing at their stadium. I know his son was upset about the VHS coach getting fired but pretty sure propst being hired has their intrest
I know Gatlin pretty well. We beat Titletown to go to nationals in 2018. Hes a good dude....and a good coach.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back