Running thread for Saturday's visitors

Advertisement
All the people that are miami leans we are going to be around 28-30 this class. How many are we taking and who is getting pushed out?

Advertisement
It’s the Alabama model, you take top notch DL talent whenever possible, everything else will sort itself out

This is not the Alabama model. Can we stop w/the myth of stacking chips on this board please? It's been blown way overboard and now is some sort of Urban Legend that is a lie, but is passed on from poster to poster.

You know what Alabama does? They sign elite players & have a balanced roster. They don't over sign a position to make it redundant. They simply sign elite players while maintaing a balanced roster. You know how you stack chips (and this is for the entire board who has no idea what stacking chips means). You sign the appropriate position numbers & simply make sure you sign the best players at each position.

This is not the Alabama model. Can we stop w/the myth of stacking chips on this board please? It's been blown way overboard and now is some sort of Urban Legend that is a lie, but is passed on from poster to poster.

You know what Alabama does? They sign elite players & have a balanced roster. They don't over sign a position to make it redundant. They simply sign elite players while maintaing a balanced roster. You know how you stack chips (and this is for the entire board who has no idea what stacking chips means). You sign the appropriate position numbers & simply make sure you sign the best players at each position.
You are clearly new here, and to football

Alabama
Clemson
Georgia
Ohio St

Year in year out they cycle through QBs, coaches..... the constant????? Top notch DL play and talent. Yes they recruit other positions well too, but DL is the most important position behind QB, which I’d argue is more of a crap shoot to predict.

The DL, out of any and all positions, is where you should and CAN (considering that only one QB can start and they transfer so frequently) stack talent as much as possible. The model has been proven

Don’t be dense

Advertisement

Alabama
Clemson
Georgia
Ohio St

Year in year out they cycle through QBs, coaches..... the constant????? Top notch DL play and talent. Yes they recruit other positions well too, but DL is the most important position behind QB, which I’d argue is more of a crap shoot to predict.

The DL, out of any and all positions, is where you should and CAN (considering that only one QB can start and they transfer so frequently) stack talent as much as possible. The model has been proven

Don’t be dense

You really just outed yourself for not having a clue on how they balance rosters. But congrats, you just let everyone know. Tip of the hat. If you're going to say something at least know what you're talking about. In case you needed some help, see below, it's called roster balance.

Alabama 2019 - 7 DL commits
Alabama 2018 - 6 DL commits
Alabama 2017 - 4 DL commits
Alabama 2016 - 5 DL commits

Last edited:

How do they get cats to grey shirt then?

Advertisement
You really just outed yourself for not having a clue on how they balance rosters. But congrats, you just let everyone know. Tip of the hat. If you're going to say something at least know what you're talking about. In case you needed some help, see below, it's called roster balance.

Alabama 2019 - 7 DL commits
Alabama 2018 - 6 DL commits
Alabama 2017 - 4 DL commits
Alabama 2016 - 5 DL commits
Jesus Christ you are especially retarded

1. Show me where I said to recruit 15 DL this cycle? If an extra unexpected top notch DL lands in the class, DL, out of any position, is where you make room. That’s it end of story
2. Patchan is a senior, Garvin night leave early and Hill is a senior, that’s three to replace.
3. Alabama, Georgia and Clemson are ALL sitting at 14 DL currently on their roster, we are at 11. We have the room

I’m done educating you.

Alabama
Clemson
Georgia
Ohio St

Don’t be dense

Or instead of Alabama would you like Ohio State as an example of roster balance? You made it to easy.

Ohio State 2019 - 3 DL commits
Ohio State 2018 - 6 DL commits
Ohio State 2017 - 3 DL commits
Ohio State 2016 - 4 DL commits

Alabama
Clemson
Georgia
Ohio St

Don’t be dense

Or wait, this is getting really fun.

Clemson 2019 - 5 DL recruits
Clemson 2018 - 5 DL recruits
Clemson 2017 - 3 DL recruits
Clemson 2016 - 4 DL recruits

Advertisement
Jesus Christ you are especially retarded

1. Show me where I said to recruit 15 DL this cycle? If an extra unexpected top notch DL lands in the class, DL, out of any position, is where you make room. That’s it end of story
2. Patchan is a senior, Garvin night leave early and Hill is a senior, that’s three to replace.
3. Alabama, Georgia and Clemson are ALL sitting at 14 DL currently on their roster, we are at 11. We have the room

I’m done educating you.

Poor little guy. After being embarrassed now switching things up.

Here's your quote "The DL, out of any and all positions, is where you should and CAN (considering that only one QB can start and they transfer so frequently) stack talent as much as possible. The model has been proven." I even bolded it so we can get the full effect. You're literally saying to over sign at the DL position - that's why you included the QB position to say hey, let's over sign. Then you listed Ohio State, Clemson, Alabama and Georgia as your examples. I then dismantled your examples with facts about the numbers they signed. I didn't include Georgia because they play a 3-4 which wouldn't have been fair to you. I mean buddy, that's just a bad look for you. You went out on a limb and it wasn't pretty.

You're funny, that was T**mpT**M*^on level stuff from you. Appreciated the laugh at the end of the night & wish you nothing but the best of luck.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back