Running thread for Saturday's visitors

Advertisement
I don’t know if these guys are all committed to them but definitely most of them.

View attachment 90832

Dang RVA that’s 9 players inside the Top 300. Are they all commits for UFag? Or their wish list of players they’ve invited to their tractor pull, Apple pie eating, and pig calling event this year out there in the sticks. I’d be careful if I was one of the big fellas, they may try and pin Best in Show medals on them

Poor little guy. After being embarrassed now switching things up.

Here's your quote "The DL, out of any and all positions, is where you should and CAN (considering that only one QB can start and they transfer so frequently) stack talent as much as possible. The model has been proven." I even bolded it so we can get the full effect. You're literally saying to over sign at the DL position - that's why you included the QB position to say hey, let's over sign. Then you listed Ohio State, Clemson, Alabama and Georgia as your examples. I then dismantled your examples with facts about the numbers they signed. I didn't include Georgia because they play a 3-4 which wouldn't have been fair to you. I mean buddy, that's just a bad look for you. You went out on a limb and it wasn't pretty.

You're funny, that was T**mpT**M*^on level stuff from you. Appreciated the laugh at the end of the night & wish you nothing but the best of luck.
Since you are so knowledgeable about this topic and trying to educate us imbeciles here’s an article you might want to skim over Chief

Since you are so knowledgeable about this topic and trying to educate us imbeciles here’s an article you might want to skim over Chief

Oh my, a player grey shirted. How amazing. Umm, explain to me how a star recruit letting a school choose which year to enroll for roster balance actually hurts my argument instead of helping it. By all means, if a highly talented player wants to pass up a scholarship for a year then sure, let’s do it.

You literally made my point for me. Did you not even realize that?

Just when I think this board can’t get any sillier a new challenger rises from the ashes. Poor Timmy.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Darnell Washington visiting Georgia Saturday

Attachments

• 8BA43359-0805-4F2D-AA1C-6ED3A19C8BC1.jpeg
    8BA43359-0805-4F2D-AA1C-6ED3A19C8BC1.jpeg
    212.3 KB · Views: 89
Advertisement
Oh my, a player grey shirted. How amazing. Umm, explain to me how a star recruit letting a school choose which year to enroll for roster balance actually hurts my argument instead of helping it. By all means, if a highly talented player wants to pass up a scholarship for a year then sure, let’s do it.

You literally made my point for me. Did you not even realize that?

Just when I think this board can’t get any sillier a new challenger rises from the ashes. Poor Timmy.
You are the absolute dumbest person I have ever came across and that’s saying a lot because I have been in the military 12 years now and have been a lot of places and met a lot of people. You twist someone’s argument into an imaginary version to try and make your point. All he was saying is if you are full on the D line you find room to make it work if the player is elite. You twisted that scenario to taking 15 extra. You are utterly ridiculous and honestly exhausting to deal with. The grey shirt article was supposed to show you that if the player is elite on the D line you make it work and oh yeah guess what it was Alabama. You then took that and spun it into your own delusion and stated that I made your point more valid just like you did for the other person. I realize it’s internet message board and there’s no way to hash this out like men in person. I probably am just feeding the fire and this is how you get your jollies. If so man you need help. Peace out and may you get the help you need.

Advertisement
You are the absolute dumbest person I have ever came across and that’s saying a lot because I have been in the military 12 years now and have been a lot of places and met a lot of people. You twist someone’s argument into an imaginary version to try and make your point. All he was saying is if you are full on the D line you find room to make it work if the player is elite. You twisted that scenario to taking 15 extra. You are utterly ridiculous and honestly exhausting to deal with. The grey shirt article was supposed to show you that if the player is elite on the D line you make it work and oh yeah guess what it was Alabama. You then took that and spun it into your own delusion and stated that I made your point more valid just like you did for the other person. I realize it’s internet message board and there’s no way to hash this out like men in person. I probably am just feeding the fire and this is how you get your jollies. If so man you need help. Peace out and may you get the help you need.

Poor Timmy.

Advertisement
First I've heard, thanks for info...And hopefully the kid gets it together if that's the case.
Just speculating, no info. We’re recruiting the other kids. I will say that Stubbs is definitely working off his own evals and not just jumping on the local kids and off rankings.

Advertisement
Back