Running thread for Saturday's visitors

Just speculating, no info. We’re recruiting the other kids. I will say that Stubbs is definitely working off his own evals and not just jumping on the local kids and off rankings.
Thats the Dugans go to

Advertisement
So according to the latest visitor list for FSU and their Saturday event, Fleming, Brantley and Kinchens are attending. I saw Brantley post something like that last night but figured I was misunderstanding g

Ivins said Fleming told him “he didn’t know” if he was attending the Miami event when he asked him earlier.

So according to the latest visitor list for FSU and their Saturday event, Fleming, Brantley and Kinchens are attending. I saw Brantley post something like that last night but figured I was misunderstanding g

Ivins said Fleming told him “he didn’t know” if he was attending the Miami event when he asked him earlier.

Add Brinson to FSU list

I wonder if this is another situation where coaches are taking guys up there

That’s odd

Advertisement

WhY IsNT FleMiNg EvEr ViSiTinG? ShoUld We bE WoRRied?

Cooney is our only hope.

Advertisement

Not surprised cause South Florida gone South Florida smh

Advertisement
Advertisement
We already have 22 recruits now so we could only add 6 more unless the coaches drop some people but I'm wondering who we would get and who will be dropped?I repeat star's don't mean nothing nowadays everyone seen if you go to Miami your rated lower than your supposed to be kinda like refs cheating during games to ***** Miami over example is Miami hurricanes versus Ohio State ref called fumble when he was clearly across the goal line that would of been 6 national titles

Advertisement
Back