Running thread for Saturday's visitors

Advertisement
I don’t see anyone in there that we’re really fighting over with them. Maybe Robinson. I don’t see Knighton or Keyvone Lee but I do see Caziah Holmes. It’s impressive that they have Sa’Vell Smalls going all the way from Washington state.

Anything with the UF list?

Anything with the UF list?

I don’t know if these guys are all committed to them but definitely most of them.

EB520FEC-9081-48D4-AECC-FEDA596BD833.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
Anybody know if this is just 2020 kids? I saw that Corey Collier is going to FSU's event, which obviously includes underclassmen. Is Manny inviting any 2021 kids? Collier is an FSU lean at this point, we know that, but I still don't like the idea of not having kids like him come if they're going to go to Tallahassee (assuming that it's 2020 only).

Advertisement
Anybody know if this is just 2020 kids? I saw that Corey Collier is going to FSU's event, which obviously includes underclassmen. Is Manny inviting any 2021 kids? Collier is an FSU lean at this point, we know that, but I still don't like the idea of not having kids like him come if they're going to go to Tallahassee (assuming that it's 2020 only).
Collier visited paradise camp and has been a frequent visitor at Miami. From the list I saw There are hardly any prospects we want attending FSU or uf big event like that. I’m sure some will though

Ivins said he expects the local top 2021 guys to be invited- they were included in the Friday party Paradise weekend.

Advertisement

From what I can remember Miami Night is for the current class

Also I believe Collier was at Paradise Camp.

Looks like Denis, Clarke and Balom are on the commitment watch list. Hope to hear Francois is there and looking solid. Feels like everyone else is pretty locked in for now. ... Out of our remaining targets, I'd like to hear about Walker and Hyppolite.

Collier visited paradise camp and has been a frequent visitor at Miami. From the list I saw There are hardly any prospects we want attending FSU or uf big event like that. I’m sure some will though

Collier is the only one I’ve seen so far. But if manny is inviting 2021 kids to the event this weekend and he’s going to SNL, that’s not great.

Advertisement
Back