Running thread for Saturday's visitors

Advertisement
Somebody said something about he said a bump is coming for him in the rankings
clarke.png

Advertisement
For everybody that's been hoping & praying we drop Hodges, time to put it to rest.

You don't invite him to this event if you don't plan on him being in this class.

Don't wanna sound like a broken record because I've said this numerous times, but Hodges is sticking in this class because Rumph really likes his upside as a Corner, he's related to the Blades family & he absolutely loves The U. He's been one of our biggest class ambassadors, on top of the fact he's a great kid.

For everybody that's been hoping & praying we drop Hodges, time to put it to rest.

You don't invite him to this event if you don't plan on him being in this class.

Don't wanna sound like a broken record because I've said this numerous times, but Hodges is sticking in this class because Rumph really likes his upside as a Corner, he's related to the Blades family & he absolutely loves The U. He's been one of our biggest class ambassadors, on top of the fact he's a great kid.

Sometimes when better options are out there that are showing interest, you gotta hit a kid with a thanks but no thanks.

Yep I’m glad too, we can’t preach all this loyalty talk then drop a kid that’s the complete opposite. He hasn’t been a headache or anything, I’m down for dropping/quit recruiting some of the kids we’ve waited the whole thing out for in these past years. We all know what type of kids I’m talking about, he wants to be here & Rumph likes him so let’s get it.

Just asking, but was the DB we dropped last year invited to this while he was committed? I'd think any current kid who is committed who we're not ready to drop yet would be invited.

Advertisement

Kid is a beast! ball hawk and can lay the wood. Gets off wr blocks so well. once he gains some weight he will be nasty!

Advertisement
Advertisement

Needs a RS year and S&C, then spring ball the following year and I will make a judgement.

I found it interesting that Oklahoma is pushing hard for Branch, I thought he was a more under the radar type of guy
Recruitment departments constantly scan for anyone they believe is good and other top programs have offered.

They bring in a bunch of sorority chicks dressed as lobsters, then they have a dunk tank filled with melted butter, if you hit the target with a football, you get to eat/have said lobster that is now coated in butter
You sir are genius!!

Advertisement
Back