Running thread for Saturday's visitors

Advertisement
Him Flemming and Riggins are the only ones that havent decomnited since signing last summer.
Yup. Riggins is our longest tenured commit. It's another reason I get ****ed when people say he might get dropped. He and Mammarelli were considered borderline 5 stars when they gave verbals. It's not their fault they were hurt, didn't play meaningless flag football in the offseason, and committed to their dream schools that don't have a bunch of whiny star whores for fans.

I think what he’s wondering about is this coinciding with camp. And yes, it has to because of the Week 0 game. Last year they did this invite gathering, but it was before camp started. This year, since the dead period lifts now, if you want to have kids on campus as soon as the calendar allows, you have to do it after camp officially starts. It’ll work itself out. But yes, camp will start before the kids arrive this weekend. Just the way it has to work with playing the Week 0 game.

Excellent, many thanks mate.

Advertisement
Yup. Riggins is our longest tenured commit. It's another reason I get ****ed when people say he might get dropped. He and Mammarelli were considered borderline 5 stars when they gave verbals. It's not their fault they were hurt, didn't play meaningless flag football in the offseason, and committed to their dream schools that don't have a bunch of whiny star whores for fans.

You have to give props when they’re due, and for Riggins and Mammaerelli....they’re beyond due. They’ve seen us flirting and cooing all over other recruits, yet have been steadfast in their commitments. That to me says a ton about the character of these 2 young men. I can’t wait to see them ball out their last year in HS, then sign on the dotted line for the U early signing day. We should praise these 2 kids instead of forgetting about them.

You have to give props when they’re due, and for Riggins and Mammaerelli....they’re beyond due. They’ve seen us flirting and cooing all over other recruits, yet have been steadfast in their commitments. That to me says a ton about the character of these 2 young men. I can’t wait to see them ball out their last year in HS, then sign on the dotted line for the U early signing day. We should praise these 2 kids instead of forgetting about them.
These kids are stud athletes and stud football players. I can't wait to hear their names called on Thursday or Friday night of the NFL draft in 4 years.

Advertisement

And people have the nerve saying Riggins should be dropped. Then they are the same people who will cry about recruits not being “loyal”

I'm not going to lie I was in the boat saying he'd be a drop candidate. Not because the talent wasn't there, because of two seasons of injuries. He looked good in the few clips I saw of him at Lakewood has a nice burst getting off the ball. @Dhatguy you ain't lying though the kid has been the definition of loyal.

Awesome post.
Think about that for a second. In today’s world where kids want likes and attention and get but hurt over any little thing, we have these 2 dudes that have stuck like true Gs. Not only that! They stuck around while a few dudes talked mad sht about dropping them and coaches were out all over the **** country getting recruits. Props to both of these young men and the coaching staff for not bsing these kids and keeping them solid.

Last edited:
I swear that’s all it is, flag football. Terrible how services use that as the star factor. Good thing Manny doesn’t.

Advertisement
Field Trip. UM bus. Tootsie's!
1563781309851.gif

As long as they ball out their senior years they have nothing to worry about. If they don’t it’s a different story.

Advertisement
So these recruits get a look at Fall Camp, too? I'll take that. FSU will be boring whereas UF and Miami will be on the field. Huge bonus.

Advertisement
Back