#runitback2021

When you're dealing with a whole lotta woman , you don't run through her you instead slow down an savor the time you have and enjoy the moment of exploring every curve. Just like as a Miami needs to enjoy our time with King at QB1. @djnellz would agree I believe.
tenor.gif

Go Canes
Oh yea. Big facts.

PS... I'D HIT.
Man, guaranteed she can squirt across the room suck n fck you good, then cook you a nice Italian meal afterwards. 🤷🏿‍♂️

Aye is winter time get you a BBW.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Anyone else see the problems Manny continues to plague himself with? Run 8-2 back? I’m elated King is returning but again, use a different slogan for his return. Folks acting like we are on the path to repeat some championship.
rings, chains, cigars, slip and slide, now run back our worst defensive performance in program history?
Run it back just means play again. Y’all reaching too hard.

Anyone else see the problems Manny continues to plague himself with? Run 8-2 back? I’m elated King is returning but again, use a different slogan for his return. Folks acting like we are on the path to repeat some championship.
rings, chains, cigars, slip and slide, now run back our worst defensive performance in program history?
You're distracting Manny. He's excited about the off-season. That's where he shines.

Advertisement
When you're dealing with a whole lotta woman , you don't run through her you instead slow down an savor the time you have and enjoy the moment of exploring every curve. Just like as a Miami needs to enjoy our time with King at QB1. @djnellz would agree I believe.
tenor.gif

Go Canes

Not liking what I see abdominally and lower, but man, I’d t**** f*** the shlt out of her.

Advertisement
Lol this site is gold

Manny needs to chill and just get to work on himself. Try to grow in his X's and O's which is where the problem is. Get some real assistance to help him out instead of dou boys that appeases him.

Advertisement
Patchan is running it back for year 7 at CSU. Someone please put in his announcement from twitter on here.

Advertisement
Back