#runitback2021

Advertisement
Gonna go out on a limb and say the responses to this thread aren’t what OP envisioned when he hit post.
D86DD609-19FF-4ACB-8B42-158E7F3A2328.gif

OP is spot on.

I know when I’m playing pick up hoops and my squad loses we typically say let’s run it back as a way of promising to lose to them again.
Cause your ***, booty, trash and every other adjective that describes your absolute inability to hoop

Advertisement
Posts like OP is why I’ve come to hate this board.
I would have a 5 member panel to judge all of them as to stay or execution.

For the worst offenders, I would have my Special Panel of the Fairest in the Land:

@canesthing3
@Go Canes!!
@AHURT12
@puertorricane
@CFLCane

And in all seriousness, we should be doing what’s best for the vast majority not protecting the far fewer who think they can do as they please without recourse.

"Runitback"? Have any of the legit football programs like Clemson, OSU, & Bama used as many fruitless slogans/hashtags as us since Golden started the craze?...no?...didn't think so.

Advertisement

For the worst offenders, I would have my Special Panel of the Fairest in the Land:

@canesthing3
@Go Canes!!
@AHURT12
@puertorricane
@CFLCane

And in all seriousness, we should be doing what’s best for the vast majority not protecting the far fewer who think they can do as they please without recourse.

As a member of the panel I would 1st recommend a thread pinned to the board where the thread killers, board hoes, and the beat a dead horse crew all can repeat the same b.s they do in every thread. By doing this it would make the threads that are actually meaningful stay on topic and allow for better conversation.

As a member of the panel I would 1st recommend a thread pinned to the board where the thread killers, board hoes, and the beat a dead horse crew all can repeat the same b.s they do in every thread. By doing this it would make the threads that are actually meaningful stay on topic and allow for better conversation.
I agree. I would try to do it right now and give them a mope sanctuary but the problematic ultra extreme mean mopes wouldn’t and couldn’t stay there. They need to **** on everyone else’s parade.

@canesthing3
@Go Canes!!
@AHURT12
@puertorricane
@CFLCane

I really hate the fact this dope already put a negative spin in on a pretty awesome slogan for next season but the price he’s paying for it right now is punishment enough.

Anyone else see the problems Manny continues to plague himself with? Run 8-2 back? I’m elated King is returning but again, use a different slogan for his return. Folks acting like we are on the path to repeat some championship.
rings, chains, cigars, slip and slide, now run back our worst defensive performance in program history?
Baby boomers be like

Advertisement
I honestly thought this was going to be a @Paranos whole lotta woman thread.

When you're dealing with a whole lotta woman , you don't run through her you instead slow down an savor the time you have and enjoy the moment of exploring every curve. Just like as a Miami needs to enjoy our time with King at QB1. @djnellz would agree I believe.
tenor.gif

Go Canes

Last edited:
Advertisement
When you're dealing with a whole lotta woman , you don't run through her you instead slow down an savor the time you have and enjoy the moment of exploring every curve. Just like as a Miami needs to enjoy our time with King at QB1. @djnellz would agree I believe.
tenor.gif

Go Canes
I knew you would come through with a great comeback.

Our man!!!!

"Runitback"? Have any of the legit football programs like Clemson, OSU, & Bama used as many fruitless slogans/hashtags as us since Golden started the craze?...no?...didn't think so.
The Dab's don't need no steenking hastags...
He's got the quote machine cranked up 24/7

Advertisement
Back