#runitback2021

It's that paint blob test.
What do you see?

Some see the worst interpretation possible.

The way I see it?
THEE best player on our team is coming back.
Simple.

If i want to get deep about it, maybe this has an affect on the Miami trend of border-line pro's going early.

Advertisement
Anyone else see the problems Manny continues to plague himself with? Run 8-2 back? I’m elated King is returning but again, use a different slogan for his return. Folks acting like we are on the path to repeat some championship.
rings, chains, cigars, slip and slide, now run back our worst defensive performance in program history?
Now ain't the time, man.

Advertisement
Anyone else see the problems Manny continues to plague himself with? Run 8-2 back? I’m elated King is returning but again, use a different slogan for his return. Folks acting like we are on the path to repeat some championship.
rings, chains, cigars, slip and slide, now run back our worst defensive performance in program history?
Get a life. That stuff really bothers you that much?

Gonna go out on a limb and say the responses to this thread aren’t what OP envisioned when he hit post.
not-as-planned.jpg

Advertisement
miniGif_20201227121547.gif

Advertisement
Why don’t the mods just do some early spring cleaning of the bad apples on this board. If the OP is throwing shade on KING RETURNING he is either a troll or someone whose energy we don’t need.
If the CIS Gawds would let us do it the way you’re asking, we would.... believe me. We know who needs to be summarily executed here.

Advertisement
What the **** are you talking about?

OP is spot on.

I know when I’m playing pick up hoops and my squad loses we typically say let’s run it back as a way of promising to lose to them again.
1609092687928.gif

Yeah, that’s exactly what it means.🤷🏾‍♂️

Advertisement
Back