#runitback2021

MizCane

Senior
Anyone else see the problems Manny continues to plague himself with? Run 8-2 back? I’m elated King is returning but again, use a different slogan for his return. Folks acting like we are on the path to repeat some championship.
rings, chains, cigars, slip and slide, now run back our worst defensive performance in program history?

Advertisement
Anyone else see the problems Manny continues to plague himself with? Run 8-2 back? I’m elated King is returning but again, use a different slogan for his return. Folks acting like we are on the path to repeat some championship.
rings, chains, cigars, slip and slide, now run back our worst defensive performance in program history?

shut up mope!

the best QB Miami has had in 20 years with the best offensive output we have had since I can remember wants to run it back. How is that a problem. Some of you people need to post less.

manny isn’t saying let’s run back the UNC loss or anything about the defense you idiot. He is happy about our QB and Lashlee are back on board to make this team better. Good lord

You realize run it back literally means play it again?

Advertisement

Porst far, far less.

Run it back is what you say when you lose a game you feel you could have won or win by a narrow margin. It is entirely appropriate in this instance.

shut up mope!

the best QB Miami has had in 20 years with the best offensive output we have had since I can remember wants to run it back. How is that a problem. Some of you people need to post less.

manny isn’t saying let’s run back the UNC loss or anything about the defense you idiot. He is happy about our QB and Lashlee are back on board to make this team better. Good lord

Two mopes arguing? Priceless.

Advertisement
There is a lot to be critical about when it comes to the program and Manny. But how anyone can find the time to **** on the choice of hashtag use in conjunction with the best QB we have had in two decades deciding to come back for another season is just baffling.

We were 6-7 last year and lost a bunch of games we were supposed to win. We are 8-2 this season and won every game we were supposed to win and even a couple we were underdogs going into.

Our 2020 recruiting class is one of the best, most balanced classes (CBs aside) we're had in years. We also won a handful of recruitment battles we would have lost previously (Garcia, etc.)

We held onto an elite, veteran QB who would have been drafted this year. Thus, establishing a new precedent for other draft-eligible players to follow.

NO ONE here is going to crown Diaz yet. Far from it. But my god if you can't be glass-half-full in 2020 after the BS we saw in 2019, then I'm not sure what in life makes you happy.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back