Rumph's big test will be next cycle

Obviously. Why wouldn't I? He was a 4 star...

Not all 4 stars work out. And some 3 stars perform like 4 stars. Obviously. Their performance doesn't change their recruiting ranking.

Yes that's why "4 stars" shouldn't be used in any type of defense of Rumph.

Advertisement
Yes that's why "4 stars" shouldn't be used in any type of defense of Rumph.

Huh? The criticism is that he doesn't recruit well. Why would the # of 4 stars not be a good measure for recruiting success?

And why is "4 stars" in quotes? Lol.

Huh? The criticism is that he doesn't recruit well. Why would the # of 4 stars not be a good measure for recruiting success?

And why is "4 stars" in quotes? Lol.

Because it's pretty obvious...Not all "4*" are created equal...Recruit and land the right players, regardless of star. Mike Rumph shouldn't even be referring to a 247 list and ranking.

You are happy with DJ Ivey and celebrate him as a rumph victory? You are defending the man's recruiting and DJ Ivey is one of your exhibits as a "4 star"? You lost already...

Last edited:
Rumph's been around for 4 years now, there is no excuse for him to still be struggling to recruit corners.

Same with Banda's retarded ***.

Advertisement
Rumph's big test already happened and he ******* failed.

I'm over this guy. He can go join Randy Shannon or something. He's about to become excommunicado.

I know right..lol @ Rumph's biggest test...He failed that already...hes clawing back from here on out.

Advertisement
Back