Rumph's big test will be next cycle

Advertisement
Marquevious Brown
Kevin Knowles
Tim Burns (already committed)

but not on the same level
That’s Crazy, don’t look at just size. Tim Burns is every bit as good. I would say he’s better than the first guys you listed in the op but he doesn’t have their obvious size

Everywhere in Fla is UF territory because they're winning.

Jesuit isn't an anti Cane school, we got Larry Hodges from there last year & Cade Weldon went there too.

We can get kids from Tampa if we recruit them hard enough.
Maurice Crum, Reyshawn Jenkins, and Tyriq McCord come to mind.

Advertisement
Why? who cares about the ranks. We were all excited about T.Howard and what happened? Just give me a coach that develops players. You dont have to recruit when you produce players. Example if LSU or Bama DC want you, you come because they produce. They do not spend time and money in recruiting you at LSU for DB.

You act like Tracy was a bust

Regarding Rumph, he doesn’t recruit south Dade. If he were the lead on say Stevenson or Francois would they recruitment be different. He’s got a piece of Broward and Palm Beach. Banda’s territory. He’s not resonating with the kids or their parents down here. Lots of violence going on down south with these high school aged kids. Parents want to make sure there kids will be safe.

Advertisement
Regarding Rumph, he doesn’t recruit south Dade. If he were the lead on say Stevenson or Francois would they recruitment be different. He’s got a piece of Broward and Palm Beach. Banda’s territory. He’s not resonating with the kids or their parents down here. Lots of violence going on down south with these high school aged kids. Parents want to make sure there kids will be safe.
Banda recruited Stevenson and Francois because they were safeties to us

Violence can happen to a Young Black Male anywhere in this country. Sadly Dade parents just use it as an excuse to collect bags.

Violence can happen to a Young Black Male anywhere in this country. Sadly Dade parents just use it as an excuse to collect bags.
You’re clearly white, don’t live in Miami, and don’t live in a neighborhood where 100 rounds are being sprayed. Or maybe you don’t have a teenage kid.

Advertisement
You’re clearly white, don’t live in Miami, and don’t live in a neighborhood where 100 rounds are being sprayed. Or maybe you don’t have a teenage kid.

First off I am Black

Second off, I grew up in Crown Heights Brooklyn

Third off, If I grew up less than 10 mins from a Major Top 50 Institution, My mother would have forced me to go there for the education and play a little football.

Also what football player that goes to Miami still lives with their parents while in school? Like I said, its an excuse to collect bags.

First off I am Black

Second off, I grew up in Crown Heights Brooklyn

Third off, If I grew up less than 10 mins from a Major Top 50 Institution, My mother would have forced me to go there for the education and play a little football.

Also what football player that goes to Miami still lives with their parents while in school? Like I said, its an excuse to collect bags.
Down South is very rough, one of the roughest areas in the state and nation. And, people say it's rough as a smokescreen for bags.

The two are not mutually exclusive.

My grandparents came from Spain and mom's family scattered around Down South. Princeton, Liesure City, Perrine, etc.

Advertisement
So you're saying we gotta depend on rumph to land some 4-5 star local DBs?

giphy.gif

Down South is very rough, one of the roughest areas in the state and nation. And, people say it's rough as a smokescreen for bags.

The two are not mutually exclusive.

My grandparents came from Spain and mom's family scattered around Down South. Princeton, Liesure City, Perrine, etc.

Ok? What does that have to do with living in Coral Gables? One of the safest cities in America.

Collier and marshall are not coming here. Collier is either fsu(legacy),clemson or bama. Marshall is gonna bag chase. Tim burns is the most complete corner in soflo imo.

Advertisement
Back