Rumph on Ragone/King Show

Advertisement
Advertisement
Team Rumph, guy can coach corners, no doubt about it. He will learn a lot about recruiting from Mario.
He learned about recruiting from Butch, way before Mario....his Position coach at UM was one of the Greatest recruiters in UM History, along with Curtis Johnson. When Ed Reed made his NFL HOF Speech, he mentioned ONLY 2 Coaches during the course of its entirely (CJ and Pagano) that tells you all you need to know.

Not sure how anyone can dislike Rumph. The man seems humble, hard working, and very self aware.

Amazes me the players on the team know the history, interacts with those great alumni players, and still don't try to emulate what the made those players great.
It's truly mind-boggling. @Brooklyndee has touched upon this ad nauseum...

Advertisement
Team Rumph, guy can coach corners, no doubt about it. He will learn a lot about recruiting from Mario.
That's just a gift u can't teach the gift of gab. It's like trying to teach a dude to have game....u either got it or u don't. Mike can coach though but u need those ingredients to cook if not what's the point. It is what it is we won't have to worry about that anymore. I have no I'll will against him that was MRs fault.

That's just a gift u can't teach the gift of gab. It's like trying to teach a dude to have game....u either got it or u don't. Mike can coach though but u need those ingredients to cook if not what's the point. It is what it is we won't have to worry about that anymore. I have no I'll will against him that was MRs fault.
Lol at Mike not having Gift of Gab...the only people that say that BS, are people who've never sat down with him and conversated with him. He played and started on some of the most Sh*t talking, in your face teams in CFB History.

Advertisement
And if you got game, you get pvssy for free
right?

You can definitely improve game with women if you pay attention and observe.

Advertisement
1646838695118.png

You're allowed to be a great dude and not a great recruiter. I don't think anyone ever doubted Mike Rumph the person. He's a loyal Miami Hurricane, and always will be. You know who else was a loyal Miami Hurricane? Randy Shannon. But he couldn't get the job done that he was asked to get done here. It happens. Doesn't mean he's a bad guy, doesn't mean he should be cursed and shunned by the people who support this program. He just failed at a job...it happens millions of times every single day in every industry. Google "Peter Principle". There's a reason there's a whole *** term for it.

Mike is a great guy. He wasn't a great recruiter of high school cornerbacks. It's OK to say both things.

Awesome interview. Thank you for posting. Thoroughly enjoyed this one compared to the prior ones I’ve listened too. Proud to have Mike at Miami. We all know this but the passion for the alma mater is light years stronger than any other college out there. Mike shows that on the daily

Advertisement
Back