Rumor: Possible injury to UF starting OL

Advertisement
on top of all that, who in the fck would honestly wear that outfit with a straight face?

if you switched the colors with orange and green and the logo to miami, I still wouldn't even think about putting that crap on.

when all you have to impress is your blood (his hog in am / sister in the pm) it doesn't matter what he wears.

Playing 3 FCS games a year. What's their record against FBS? P5? AP25? When was the last time they played AP25 on the road outside of a state that did not secede.

Luh you bro, this battle cant get here soon enough.

2017 Week One

AT&T Stadium

#11 Michigan
#17 Florida

1565876521283.png

Result guarantees UF will not play this type of opponent again outside the state of Florida for another 28 years.

Signed,

Peruche

What’s with all these threads about Florida? I don’t care about whose injured or what Florida is doing how their spring went, fall camp updates anything fck the gaytors!

Boy, you are one dumb goober.

How many 4-8 seasons have you guys had in the past 5 or 6 years?

Since 2013, you clowns have gone 44-31, while we’ve gone 49-29...and we're extremely ****ed at our performance, but you delusional cow tippers think you’re some kind of football royalty.

It’s not that we're that great (yet), it’s that you fūcking suck.

Now run along back to your trailer, Gomer, before your sister thinks you’re stepping out with your cousin.
Per his cousin, he's the best kisser

Advertisement
This is a picture of the **** mocking that hefty canes fan

View attachment 93544

Now, look at this goober motherfūcker chugging a jar of ***** he collected from his boyfriends and relatives.

Just wondering how many times you’ve been slapped upside the head wearing that cornpone outfit.

Nice sandals btw. Classy.

Next time you decide to mock somebody, look in the fūcking mirror.

Wait, is that tape on the beer coozie? as in dude couldn't find a new one? if so, I'm absolutely dying.

Cheap tattoos and bad decisions? What about GA Southern? One game 2 coaches ago doesn’t define a current team. 1 coach....ok maaaaaaybe because same players...so on that note, explain Virginia, Duke, and BC for you guys last year! I can get a little bit better insight from your other losses too which were against stronger competitors in LSU and Wisconsin. How did your Superior front 7 hold up to any of those teams?
You know we held LSU to less yards than you did right?
Our problem last year was field position and ancient play calling. Defense never got a break our O had so many 3 and outs.
You guys had a coaching change and averaged over 100 yards more per game then mac did. And turned around that 2017 sht show. But I guess that only works in Gainesville. A coaching change will not do anything to our offense right? Our problem must be talent then right? I find it amusing that of all the fans out there a gator isn’t up to par with recruiting rankings.
I mean it’s all you guys care about. Flipping recruits and ratings and class calculators. You might want to check out ours. But then again why would you. It’ll be over for us by the second quarter is what all you gatas are saying right?
But I guess I’m forgetting that everything is just better in jortville. The players, the coaches, the murderers, the cover ups, the woman beaters, the racism and even the 0 tolerance policies. Your police department is so good it doesn’t even have to interview witnesses.

Advertisement
Wait, is that tape on the beer coozie? as in dude couldn't find a new one? if so, I'm absolutely dying.

I just noticed.

Holy shlt.

He’s using a taped up coozie.

It’s like those redneck memes you see of them fixing shlt. You literally can’t make this stuff up.

ED19FCF4-AB4B-438F-8726-C167F8F23FF1.jpeg

Hahaha all you **** knockers collectively have the same one track mind. You suck so bad and have no intelligent things to say about your football team so you resort to make an attempt to make fun of someone because of how they look 😂😂. That explains why all of you have your profile pictures as generic ****. Your fan base is the laughing stock of Football in the state of Florida. I see there’s a whole bunch of recruits on this forum so definitely triggered you wannabe tough guys 😂😂. Hopefully all our 3* players can pull out this victory against your nasty D and 5* cast......boy would that be embarrassing to use that as you basis to say you’re a better team and then lose.....see you guys next Saturday!!!!!!!!!
have you spent 5 minutes on twitter and seen some of the absurd things coming from esteemed gator fans? get off your high horse you self righteous pr#$k

Advertisement
Hahaha all you **** knockers collectively have the same one track mind. You suck so bad and have no intelligent things to say about your football team so you resort to make an attempt to make fun of someone because of how they look 😂😂. That explains why all of you have your profile pictures as generic ****. Your fan base is the laughing stock of Football in the state of Florida. I see there’s a whole bunch of recruits on this forum so definitely triggered you wannabe tough guys 😂😂. Hopefully all our 3* players can pull out this victory against your nasty D and 5* cast......boy would that be embarrassing to use that as you basis to say you’re a better team and then lose.....see you guys next Saturday!!!!!!!!!

Hey, you cümgargling imbecile, you’re butthurt like a little bltch because of something YOU did. You first posted a pic mocking the appearance of a canes fan. You got some of your own medicine and now you’re awash in your emotional tears of shame and self-disgust.

Now you have the nerve to complain because you’re so fūcking dumb you actually post a real picture of yourself chugging man juice, which basically confirms not just your overall bad taste, but also your low intellectual capacity.

As far as our fan base being a laughingstock, take a look at your own picture.

How cute, a jort wearing mullet boy from the whine and cheese crowd talking about embarrassing fan bases at OTHER schools.

Hey dip****, your the embarrassment of the $EC and true Floridians turn their head in shame watching you morons...and yes, that includes Seminoles.

Don't lose, YET AGAIN :rk5i6fxwjlgev5j6.jpg: , to us as a favorite....you need some ******* dignity back...what little can be salvaged.

Attachments

• UFAG.JPG
    UFAG.JPG
    136.6 KB · Views: 9
Advertisement
I can drink more than you can

Just stop, you're putting way too much energy into this. If that's you in your avatar, you're a wanna be Tennessee fan. Just give it up.

5-3. Step your game up rookie, let us know when you're on our level. Have an undefeated season before you come on this board and talk ****. Otherwise go worry about Missouri make sure they don't teabag your asses again this year. Never seen such arrogance after losing to Kentucky and Missouri.

Advertisement
Back