Rumor: Possible injury to UF starting OL

Nice, you’re in DC. I went to undergrad on Ward Circle and have a grad degree from that school in Foggy Bottom.

As in GW? I grew up most of my life in the DC area, went to Miami for school and have lived in DC for the last ~12 years.

There are only a little over 200K licensed vehicles in DC and while there are some Canes fans up here, it is easy to get a Miami themed plate.

I used to live in dc and remember very well seeing your Wrangler in capital Hill. Now living in Baltimore.

So then you saw how well I took care of it :ROFLMAO:

I ended up selling it to a friend for $400 and a Nine Inch Nails ticket at Anthem.

Advertisement
View attachment 93508
I’m sorry, you were saying?

This is a picture of the **** mocking that hefty canes fan

4A593A37-E31F-4142-821E-EB8428CF6224.jpeg

Now, look at this goober motherfūcker chugging a jar of ***** he collected from his boyfriends and relatives.

Just wondering how many times you’ve been slapped upside the head wearing that cornpone outfit.

Nice sandals btw. Classy.

Next time you decide to mock somebody, look in the fūcking mirror.

Cheap tattoos and bad decisions? What about GA Southern? One game 2 coaches ago doesn’t define a current team. 1 coach....ok maaaaaaybe because same players...so on that note, explain Virginia, Duke, and BC for you guys last year! I can get a little bit better insight from your other losses too which were against stronger competitors in LSU and Wisconsin. How did your Superior front 7 hold up to any of those teams?
How about two 4-8 seasons in the last 5 years? What are your thoughts on that dip$hit?! What are you thoughts are your decimated low 3 star oline full of fat freshman? What are your thoughts on UGA and Kirby @ss raping you on the field and off the field in recruiting? What are your thoughts on how no running back in the country wants to play with Mullet, while we got the best running back in the state 5 star Chaney, oh and to make it worse the $hitshow up in Tallahassee got two stud running backs from the state too. Lmao 😂 Please do explain GaYtor?

The point was not missed, it was a dumb point. We lost to a FCS team for the first time in how many years? It happens, doesn’t matter what the excuse is on that. Michigan lost to Appalachia St.....cool. But you’ve obviously missed my point, this whole board is under the impression that Miami is far superior than FL this year. So let’s just look at the facts of the case here. We will start at QB....You guys just found your starter a few days ago. A guy that completed 1 pass all year last year.....and battled a 5’4” QB for the starting job. He have a returning starting QB. WRs......definitely goes to FL, RBs, goes to FL. DEfense as a whole, goes to Florida. Special Teams, goes to Florida. Coaching......Florida. So really the only thing that isn’t known is both offensive lines. So who do I have faith in? The team that didn’t get spanked by Duke last year. Can Florida lose? Of course, but what’s more likely? Let the tears keep coming!
Wow tons of examples of schools losing to FCS teams from the Jim Carey look alike in dumb and dumber.

Wtf is up with Frank's facial hair anyways. Boy to be the goat you dont actually gotta try to look like one. Either keep a nice trimmed goatte or grow an actual beard. I cant even tell what race this **** is...

I always figured he was atleast half black because of his hair. Never saw a white dude with hair like that.

Advertisement
The point was not missed, it was a dumb point. We lost to a FCS team for the first time in how many years? It happens, doesn’t matter what the excuse is on that. Michigan lost to Appalachia St.....cool. But you’ve obviously missed my point, this whole board is under the impression that Miami is far superior than FL this year. So let’s just look at the facts of the case here. We will start at QB....You guys just found your starter a few days ago. A guy that completed 1 pass all year last year.....and battled a 5’4” QB for the starting job. He have a returning starting QB. WRs......definitely goes to FL, RBs, goes to FL. DEfense as a whole, goes to Florida. Special Teams, goes to Florida. Coaching......Florida. So really the only thing that isn’t known is both offensive lines. So who do I have faith in? The team that didn’t get spanked by Duke last year. Can Florida lose? Of course, but what’s more likely? Let the tears keep coming!
If you really think your defense is better then ours while we have the best linebacker Corp in the country along with a 2 deep dline that’s gonna be playing in the nfl then your just as stupid as they come. You got two players on defense worth a ****, Henderson and Zuniga. Ones afraid of contact and the other is two slow and Un athletic to get to the qb from the outside. Defense clear advantage Canes! And running back are you funcking kidding me, we have blue chips from top to bottom in our running back room and if I remember we took Lingard a 5star right out your back yard. What does PeaRine run, a 4’8 or 4’9? Lol running back clear advantage Canes! And receiver, seriously, we only have the fastest most explosive receiver in the country and soon to be first round draft pic in Thomas and another five star in mark pope just to mention a few. While you guys are rolling with mr possession Grimes because he’s to slow to hit any home runs. Again receiver clear advantage Canes. And it’s cute how you left tight ends off your list because even your dumb@$$ knows we got the best tight end duo In the country on our side. Oh remind me how well you **** covered tightends last year? Wait I know the answer, they butt raped you just like Kirby has been doing. Lol you are fool maricon! I hope i see you in the parking lot with that stupid suit because I’m gonna show you how we get down, little Havana OB style punto.

Last edited:
Ummmmm.....because we are loaded with RBs! 🤷🏻‍♂️ Now I don’t wanna hear any excuses when those “best” RBs don’t bring you a win. Guess our 3*s are gonna have to bring our A game. To compete with the juggernaut Hurricanes
Where should I send this to? It matches your outfit.
0BD539BB-2191-4FA9-87DA-22FAB9044AD5.jpeg

Last edited:
Advertisement
Ummmmm.....because we are loaded with RBs! 🤷🏻‍♂️ Now I don’t wanna hear any excuses when those “best” RBs don’t bring you a win. Guess our 3*s are gonna have to bring our A game. To compete with the juggernaut Hurricanes

Boy, you are one dumb goober.

How many 4-8 seasons have you guys had in the past 5 or 6 years?

Since 2013, you clowns have gone 44-31, while we’ve gone 49-29...and we're extremely ****ed at our performance, but you delusional cow tippers think you’re some kind of football royalty.

It’s not that we're that great (yet), it’s that you fūcking suck.

Now run along back to your trailer, Gomer, before your sister thinks you’re stepping out with your cousin.

View attachment 93544

Now, look at this goober motherfūcker chugging a jar of ***** he collected from his boyfriends and relatives.

Just wondering how many times you’ve been slapped upside the head wearing that cornpone outfit.

LMAO what a ****** geek. nice flip flops to go with the bozo costume, douchebag

Advertisement
Boy, you are one dumb goober.

How many 4-8 seasons have you guys had in the past 5 or 6 years?

Since 2013, you clowns have gone 44-31, while we’ve gone 49-29...and we're extremely ****ed at our performance, but you delusional cow tippers think you’re some kind of football royalty.

It’s not that we're that great (yet), it’s that you fūcking suck.

Now run along back to your trailer, Gomer, before your sister thinks you’re stepping out with your cousin.

Playing 3 FCS games a year. What's their record against FBS? P5? AP25? When was the last time they played AP25 on the road outside of a state that did not secede.

Luh you bro, this battle cant get here soon enough.

Wow, the delusion is strong on this one. No wonder he's dressed like a court jester! QB? Yes, we have an unknown. You have a guy who's final stats looked "ok", but who's stats against the decent teams on your schedule included very low completion percentages and QBRs. Franks is mediocre, and has been proven to struggle, mightily, under pressure. Miami is the top pressure defense in the nation. Your WRs? A wash at best, more likely Miami's are better. RBs? Not even close. Dallas, Harris, Lingard are all better than your best. Defense? You're a twisted ankle away from playing deep bench players in the secondary. Our LBs and Dline are better. Special teams...I'll give you that one...maybe. We don't know yet what we have on special teams. Coaching? Based on what?

Advertisement
This guy honestly thinks their RB's are better?

based on what? Because it sure as **** isn't recruiting rankings. I guess because they went to an SSSSEEEECCCC team that automatically makes them better soon as they step on campus.

nice to see he didn't mention the tight ends, picking and choosing his battles wisely and cowardly like a typical gaytor. I wonder if he works for the athletic department, probably picks their outer conference schedule.

that michigan game cracks me up though, the first real team they ran into they got absolutely obliterated ( OSU ). But in gaytor hearts and minds they were still some top 5 juggernaught so that must mean the gaytor is ready.

our entire front 7 is going into the nfl, bandy will be in the nfl, I would say the rest of the secondary as well but they haven't had their chance yet.

But hey w/e, it's a mighty SEC team I just hope we can carry some water for them.

LMAO what a ****** geek. nice flip flops to go with the bozo costume, douchebag

Those seriously look like some sandals my wife wears.

What kind of man wears shlt like that.

He can get slides for a couple of bucks at the dollar general store. What self respecting heterosexual male would wear women’s sandals?

85C12F6A-23DC-4240-8FF1-333CE524BEA6.jpeg

He thought he was coming in here to clown us...all he did is give us ammunition to mock his *** back to the trailer park in gaynesville

View attachment 93544

He left the white polo, khakis, and tiki torch at home for the game.

Advertisement
Back