Rumor: Nick Saban to retire

With Sabag’s massive ego,and if he stays healthy, I could see him staying until he wins his 7th NC to be the all time leader in that regard.

Advertisement
Exactly, Urban Meyer went back home & after all he did for that program they embarrassed him by suspending him for 3 games over some ****head WR corch that he mentored, which is what ultimately made him retire because he couldn't believe the School President & their administration caved to outside media pressure & faux outrage, & actually capitulated to them.

Harbaugh went back home too & he's been wallowing in 2nd place B1G "glory" having never beaten Oh St & only beating 1 ranked opponent his entire tenure at Michigan.

It's an extremely overrated & overplayed narrative of going back home to your hometown or alma mater, in fact most coaches struggle to ever win big at their alma mater or hometown school.
I'd be okay with Zach Smith eating a lead sandwich.

I’ve heard from several friends who are Bama alum and boosters that Saban may retire soon. Possibly in the next 24 hours. Maybe this is what the Tweet yesterday was about that said potentially major CFB news in the next 24 hours???
Coming to Miami? Players notified?

Advertisement
Exactly, Urban Meyer went back home & after all he did for that program they embarrassed him by suspending him for 3 games over some ****head WR corch that he mentored, which is what ultimately made him retire because he couldn't believe the School President & their administration caved to outside media pressure & faux outrage, & actually capitulated to them.

Harbaugh went back home too & he's been wallowing in 2nd place B1G "glory" having never beaten Oh St & only beating 1 ranked opponent his entire tenure at Michigan.

It's an extremely overrated & overplayed narrative of going back home to your hometown or alma mater, in fact most coaches struggle to ever win big at their alma mater or hometown school.

Yes sir, and technically you can’t even use harbaugh, they’d been begging for him for years , they just kept throwing money at him until they finally threw enough. This was 100 % a money grab , not a “ going back home “ thing. He gave zero ***** about Michigan and coaching there. Anyone that knows him said they were shocked he took the job , his heart is in the nfl.

It is literally the exact opposite...if he goes to bama over any other school...the buyout is 50% more

That’s what I get listening to stupid bammers. I never cared enough to fact check because I didn’t care. But at least I said “ supposedly “ and “ not sure If it’s legit or crazy fan talk “

Advertisement
Saben changed the way coaches purchased players. Literally buys kids from families with taxpayer dollars, utilizing assistant coaches to pay families one on one. More than a decade ahead of everyone else.

he doesnt use taxpayer money...That’s worse than tax evasion

If he does, I called this on here last year. Said this year was likely his last year. I think the FBI poking around like with basketball, is getting him nervous. Plus Bama missing out on the playoffs - he looks tired.

Advertisement
Advertisement
he doesnt use taxpayer money...That’s worse than tax evasion
yes they do. Coaches use money from their overpaid contracts and bonuses to pay families. It’s the way it is. Salaries are paid by the state. It’s a state school. Taxes are where that money comes from. Both the state and federal kind. Happy new year

Advertisement
Back