Rumor: Nick Saban to retire

Advertisement
Let's get the "hire saban" threads going. We've got 4 hours until the Sugar Bowl ends and the threads of hiring whichever coach wins the game.

who’s not worth their salary at Alabama? and Again, there is zero indication that coaches pay players out of their own pockets, even anonymous bagmen say the coaches stay away so They are not culpable and can show plausible deniability. And if they did, there would be a money trail, Pay stubs, cash withdrawals etc. because I’m pretty sure coaches don’t get paid in cash

Lmao, if you only knew.

It’s too obvious. He doesn’t look into anymore. College football is changing on him.

You think he’d leave the place that he single handedly turned into a powerhouse... where everyone considers him a god.....for a situation where he’d at best be their third most revered and successful coach, running an operation someone else built?

I think he’s a Bama alum and this job may not come up again in his career. There’s no way he’s not going to listen.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Saban has to prove nothing to anyone, except himself.
His ego won’t let him until he snags another Championship.
Then, he will make commercials and drive his dealerships crazy, until the end.

Advertisement
Who would want to succeed Saban? Whomever does will have the best support and bag game in CFB, but the expectations are out of this world. Do they have a coach in waiting? His staff has so much attrition every year, it’s a bunch of mercenary coaches.

WHENEVER HE LEAVES.;..DABO IS NEXT UP. The one influential person i know over there stated this to me a year ago...when i asked.

Advertisement
You a nut if you think nick saban is gonna retire without winning another ring. People like him has to go out on top. The only way i see him retiring is for health reason.

I think he’s a Bama alum and this job may not come up again in his career. There’s no way he’s not going to listen.
Listen? Yea. U right. I just can’t see him walking away from what he built for what someone else built... whether or not he’s an alum.

Advertisement
Back