Rumor: Multiple UF starters suspended game 0.

I don’t know if they’re expecting all 4 of those guys to fail to enroll. You’re also missing the younger David Reese out for the season. I’d give our defense an edge, especially with their new depth issues, but their offense probably will be better than ours week 1 if they can put an OL together (a big if).

Advertisement
Losing the safeties definitely helps Miami. Slayton, I wish his fat *** was playing. The gator literally took him solely to boost their recruiting ranking. He was a 4 star prospect at OG but specifically stated he was only going to play DT in college. The gators got credit for signing a 4 star player but he was likely only a 2 star DT. The funny thing is, if he would have stayed at OG, he would likely be pushing for a starting spot either here or in gainesville. Instead, he hasn't played pretty much at all in two years as a DT.

Don't you remember last year the was that LSU guy posting all the time? Every year its the same thing.

Doubtful well get someone from Temple next year though.
Oh they'll be here. Remember the Toledo guys that were on here two years ago? Or the friggin FAU dude telling us some DE they had was going to injure Kaaya in 2016? I fully expect this board to get bombarded by Central Michigan dorks this year.

Advertisement
Oh they'll be here. Remember the Toledo guys that were on here two years ago? Or the friggin FAU dude telling us some DE they had was going to injure Kaaya in 2016? I fully expect this board to get bombarded by Central Michigan dorks this year.
Don't forget the App St dude who thought theyll beat us like they beat Michigan...good times!

Facts bro! Do people think for one second if it was the other way around that UF fans would want us "at our best", or would they just mock us & talk sh*t like they always do...

I'm getting real sick of these ***** *** Canes "fans" who are constantly searching for something to let UF off the hook or trying to always be respectable & friendly towards them.

F*CK UF! They are our enemies & every single time something goes wrong with them it's great for us. Idgaf if their entire team gets hit with a malaria outbreak a week before game day, that's their ****** problem not ours.

Too many of our fans have sympathy & feel sorry for those **** gaytes & it's straight up weak smh.

When we beat them & run the score up on those overrated dckheads there will be people on here saying "Manny was classless for doing that, come on show some sportsmanship maaaaaan!" smh lol.

Advertisement
I don’t know if they’re expecting all 4 of those guys to fail to enroll. You’re also missing the younger David Reese out for the season. I’d give our defense an edge, especially with their new depth issues, but their offense probably will be better than ours week 1 if they can put an OL together (a big if).

Good call on Reese. Edited my previous post.

It's a staggering list but it may have a more profound effect for them later in 2019 once injuries begin to pile up.

SEC Media Days 2019 schedule, dates: Teams, players set for four days in Hoover

A complete rundown of this year's SEC Media Days participants from each program

Here now is a look the preliminary schedule of the participants slated to speak at SEC Media Days and when, with times being released next week during the event. Additionally, you can find the list of players who will be representing their schools.

Monday, July 15
Dan Mullen, Florida
Ed Orgeron, LSU
Barry Odom, Missouri

Link: https://www.cbssports.com/college-f...es-teams-players-set-for-four-days-in-hoover/

Signed,

Peruche

Advertisement
so the news is suggesting that the title ix is with derrick masons daughter who goes to uf. so didn't mason and mullet/granthan get into a spat at last years game? didn't mason go across the field to confront them and Grantham started bowing up? oh Lordy, this years game is gonna be fun to watch!!!!!

11/09 uf plays vandy... must game to watch. imagine if the title ix player is back on the field playing

The CROCS have players suspended for the opener? So what else is new in Hogtown? Felipe must be spending his $40k baseball signing dough on a few parties....
:nelson-haha:

Well, had they played us every year, this wouldn't be such a big deal, 'cause bragging rights are up every year. Well, it's a huge deal now, because one team stopped playing the other because they were scared wimps.

...I forget which team it was. Anybody remember?

Sweep the leg. No mercy.

Advertisement
so the news is suggesting that the title ix is with derrick masons daughter who goes to uf. so didn't mason and mullet/granthan get into a spat at last years game? didn't mason go across the field to confront them and Grantham started bowing up? oh Lordy, this years game is gonna be fun to watch!!!!!

11/09 uf plays vandy... must game to watch. imagine if the title ix player is back on the field playing
She penned this essay last year and I'm betting it's related.

$EC doesn’t suspend high level players for game 1. They push it to other weeks when they play trash teams.

and exactly what I'm expecting, unless it will damage their eligibility for the rest of the season.....in that case they will roll with game 1.

Don't you remember last year the was that LSU guy posting all the time? Every year its the same thing.

Doubtful well get someone from Temple next year though.

Yeah we will. If we got a App state & toledo guy in here, we'll get a temple guy lol

Facts bro! Do people think for one second if it was the other way around that UF fans would want us "at our best", or would they just mock us & talk sh*t like they always do...

I'm getting real sick of these ***** *** Canes "fans" who are constantly searching for something to let UF off the hook or trying to always be respectable & friendly towards them.

F*CK UF! They are our enemies & every single time something goes wrong with them it's great for us. Idgaf if their entire team gets hit with a malaria outbreak a week before game day, that's their ****** problem not ours.

Too many of our fans have sympathy & feel sorry for those **** gaytes & it's straight up weak smh.

When we beat them & run the score up on those overrated dckheads there will be people on here saying "Manny was classless for doing that, come on show some sportsmanship maaaaaan!" smh lol.
bour time someone tells it like it is.I am sick and tired of fans on here saying I hope we at least play them close

its about time somebody tells it like it is I'm sick and tired if people on this websitesaying "hope we play the Gators close" We are the Canes we should be s**t out of the Gators every time.We own their a$ $! I am 52 years old and we lost to them one time since I was in high school. Why would any of our " so called fans think we are going to lose. By the way thanks LCL for the best information on this site

Advertisement
Back